Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Why not, it worked for My Name Is Earl, all he did was chase it and he got his lottery ticket back.

Besides, it's not as if I found the phone and went yay if I return it I will get good karma.

Yeah but a good deed isn't a good deed if you brag about it. You're Karma's f**ked now! I'd just bin the phone, no point anymore!

• Upvote 1

I once again turn to the bible of Karma, (My Name Is Earl) and he went on tv bragging, impressed girls with stories about Karma etc.

I tried to do a good deed this morning. I popped into Tesco and there was a homeless man digging through the bin to find some food. I went in to buy my breakfast bars and was going to give him a couple when i came out as i only had £1.50 on me today but he had gone. :(

I tried to do a good deed this morning. I popped into Tesco and there was a homeless man digging through the bin to find some food. I went in to buy my breakfast bars and was going to give him a couple when i came out as i only had £1.50 on me today but he had gone. :(

:(

I do that at the subway near my clients office... I think its better than just giving them money...

Have had the best weekend I've had in ages. Friday went to a mates 18th and watched a mate get savagely drunk then decide to walk to tescos, where he works, and start talking to members of staff drunk. It was hillarious.

Sunday I managed to get Glastonbury tickets which I really thought would not happen, then in the evening I had my mates round for a dominos then we went to Battle of the bands which was w*nk but oh well it was funny to laugh at all the shite metal bands (p.s, i'm not saying that metal is shite, I'm saying that these bands were shite).

I had a happy day! Had a call back this morning and the group interview this afternoon and i think it went well. Finally got round to going to the hairdressers and getting my hair cut. Plus me and this guy i liked had a really nice convo today which made me all happy! :D