Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

My voice is good when I'm alone, in my bedroom, with no-one around but when it comes to performing infront of a crowd I get really shy and my voice becomes incredibly quiet and shaky so I think from now on I'll just rely on someone else to sing!

I realised a long time ago that mines is shit :P

Have drunkenly sung backing vocals on occasion but myself and the other people there were too drunk to realise how bad I was :P

The guy from Frenzal Rhomb destroying two big radio hosts. This is so good, not right how good he totally destroys them!

One of the best 'modernish' punk bands and one that are criminally under-rated!

There pretty good but they are doing well in oz, a few of their albums have gone gold and it's not like the Living End who are bigger than them have any real success over here.

I don't like how too much non-uk punk get's played over here, listening to songs by Americans about how the American goverment is evil blah, blah has no connection and I'm amazed how bands like Paramore manage to get so big over here with minimal effort when an uk band like T.A.T. who are far better haven't done an uk tour for their album but have buggered off to do the Warp tour though.

surely you don't get it if you seek it? like if you say out loud what your wish is?

Why not, it worked for My Name Is Earl, all he did was chase it and he got his lottery ticket back.

Besides, it's not as if I found the phone and went yay if I return it I will get good karma.

Edited by jump