Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

My summer ball dress arrived today. I was worried it might not fit but it does, it fits soooo well. And it looks lovely. And now I just need shooooes. And a bag. And some kind of accessories.

I don't usually get all girly about clothes and things, but it's the summer ball, it's like the only oppertunity I ever get to spend normal amounts of money on stuff :P

:P

what's your dress like?

I need this holiday. I haven't had a good blow out for far too long.

You do bring such comments on yourself you know, Kat!!

Just got back. It was absolutely MENTAL. We got Sparta FC, Wolf Kidult Man, Reformation Post TLC, Over Over, and even Psycic Dance Hall. They were extremely loud aswell, all in all, an absolutely cracking night and £16.00 well spent. Also got a T-Shirt and a CD!

"WOLF.

KIDULT.

MAAAN."

& repeat.

"WOLF.

KIDULT.

MAAAN."

& repeat.

WOLF KIDULT SONG!!! WHERE IS YOUR MUM? YOUR POWER IS G G G GONE!!!!!"

Did you take my advice you big geek?

I did take earplugs just incase it was too loud but as it goes the volume was bearable. Also the support acts were really weird, did you get the one with the ranting manchunian? (no, not Mark E Smith :P) It was definately not as loud as the Dino Jr. gig is gonna be, you know that huge amp the main guitarist of The Fall has? J mascis stacks 9 of them. Crazy stuff. And who you calling geek? :P

I did take earplugs just incase it was too loud but as it goes the volume was bearable. Also the support acts were really weird, did you get the one with the ranting manchunian? (no, not Mark E Smith :P ) It was definately not as loud as the Dino Jr. gig is gonna be, you know that huge amp the main guitarist of The Fall has? J mascis stacks 9 of them. Crazy stuff. And who you calling geek? :P

When I saw Dino Jr were unlistenable they were so loud. But it was this coruscating din from Mascis that was loud rather than with the Fall its that ridiculous bass theyve got going. Glad you had a good gig though chief. He's some boyo isnt he? Not bad for a grumpy git with a couple SERIOUSLY dodgy hips.

When I saw Dino Jr were unlistenable they were so loud. But it was this coruscating din from Mascis that was loud rather than with the Fall its that ridiculous bass theyve got going. Glad you had a good gig though chief. He's some boyo isnt he? Not bad for a grumpy git with a couple SERIOUSLY dodgy hips.

That's why me and my mate are gonna take earplugs for that gig, we actaully want to hear the songs not just pure white noise. And yeh, the band are awesome and Mark E. Smith was on form. I love how he plays with the amps and shit during the songs, like sometime you get more bass than guitar and vice versa. The intro was very weird I thought though.

please give an unbiased review tomorrow :P

It was an absolutely fantastic night. Stephen Malkmus is one of the most charismic frontmans out there. I would write more but I cba because I'm in college and very tired. Your in for an absolute treat when you see him though :P

It was an absolutely fantastic night. Stephen Malkmus is one of the most charismic frontmans out there. I would write more but I cba because I'm in college and very tired. Your in for an absolute treat when you see him though :P

was just speaking to someone on facebook last night who said they were great in paris.

turns out they clash with massive attack and cypress hill so chances are i'll see them.

Day off today - HOLIDAY tomorrow!

So the good news for you lot is that you won't get any posts from me for a whole week. Savour it.

I'm off on my hols now - so a few things for you to do.

ampers - make sure Neil behaves himself in the World Cup thread. As you're Scottish, I can count on you to be essentially neutral in the build up.....

Tugger - please can you feed the fish, and keep the Real Ale thread up to date?

Rufus - just try to behave.

Ralph - the footy thread is stat-free of late. You're slipping. Please see to this in time for my return.

oafc/Phil - play nicely or I'll bang your heads together.

Pogo - the election is over, sorry you lost and I hope you're feeling better soon.

To everyone else - have a good week - see you later!!

ampers - make sure Neil behaves himself in the World Cup thread. As you're Scottish, I can count on you to be essentially neutral in the build up.....

wow, i've already just commented on one of his posts about how you're not allowed to tackle unless you're 100% sure you can get the ball.

enjoy the hols. you off anywhere?

Tugger - please can you feed the fish, and keep the Real Ale thread up to date?

Rufus - just try to behave.

Ralph - the footy thread is stat-free of late. You're slipping. Please see to this in time for my return.

oafc/Phil - play nicely or I'll bang your heads together.

Pogo - the election is over, sorry you lost and I hope you're feeling better soon.

To everyone else - have a good week - see you later!!

I could take offence at that :P

I have been on my best behaviour recently :P