Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

£115? :P

I'd normally buy about four pairs of shoes for that. :P

Bet they'll be damn comfy though.

They're going out shoes/for times when I need to look super smart / make the effort

don't even wear shoes to work, for almost 2 years we've been allowed to wear casual clothes, before that it was the normal shirt/trousers/shoes rubbish :P

They're going out shoes/for times when I need to look super smart / make the effort

don't even wear shoes to work, for almost 2 years we've been allowed to wear casual clothes, before that it was the normal shirt/trousers/shoes rubbish :P

I work in a kitchen, so it's trainers all the time. I have some nice pointy boots for occasions where I'm wearing a suit, but thats's not too often. So mostly it's my kicked Converse.

My hair's usually a bit frizzy, needs to be tamed properly, but I have two words for you:

Herbal Essences.

The sleeky straight (or whatever it's called) shampoo and then the dazzling shine conditioner seem to work a treat to sort it out looking lovely!

i think it might be herbal essences that i use.. cannae mind tho. just know its pink and green.

Enjoy. :P Mark E Smith is a legend.

Just got back. It was absolutely MENTAL. We got Sparta FC, Wolf Kidult Man, Reformation Post TLC, Over Over, and even Psycic Dance Hall. They were extremely loud aswell, all in all, an absolutely cracking night and £16.00 well spent. Also got a T-Shirt and a CD!

My summer ball dress arrived today. I was worried it might not fit but it does, it fits soooo well. And it looks lovely. And now I just need shooooes. And a bag. And some kind of accessories.

I don't usually get all girly about clothes and things, but it's the summer ball, it's like the only oppertunity I ever get to spend normal amounts of money on stuff :P