Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Lucky you! I quite fancy getting it but funds are pretty tight at the moment.

Genuinely beginning to think the new song is the best thing they've ever done, lyrics are incredible, Malcolms guitar work is better than ever, kind of a dark relative of The First Big Weekend with f**king Little Bastards atmospherics.

They're prick teasing bastards, they cannae leave us with one song this good and not give us more!

The ice cream van that visits our street has a new tune. We've had Captain Pugwash, The A Team, Nelly the Elephant and now we've got The Entertainer. :P

i hardly ever see ice cream vans anymore. one drove past my work the other day and we were all really excited at seeing one.

Mastered Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix with help from a mate. Gonna play it with a backing band at The Malt Shovel in 2 thursdays time along with one of my original songs which I wrote tonight aswell. Really looking forward to it.

Edited by BlackHole2006

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary. It's been a brilliant 3 years.

Thanks, wifey. Love you. XX :P

My hair looks really nice today. I got out the shower and let it dry by itself, and my fringe has fallen in the right place with no fuss, and the rest of it's gotten itself some lovely soft curls. It looks yummy.

My hair looks really nice today. I got out the shower and let it dry by itself, and my fringe has fallen in the right place with no fuss, and the rest of it's gotten itself some lovely soft curls. It looks yummy.

Mon the curls!

:P:P:P

I opened this, glanced quickly at the avatars and thought Becca's post was originally written by Pogo!

Edited by Langdale Wolf

sounds nice :P

wavy/curly hair is much better than straight.

Id love to be able to leave my hair to do its own thing! its naturally curly but very frizzy!

sounds nice :P

wavy/curly hair is much better than straight.

Yeh i love my hair curly or wavy, thought if i leave it to do it iself it just goes like a pure bush, but to actually style it into waves or curls takes longer than straightening it :P

My little boy LOVES the bin men, and the lorry in particular. He went CRAZY when I picked him up and pointed to it out of the window this morning.

AND he had just had his milk.

Milk and bin day. It doesn't get much better for him. One very, very happy little man.

Id love to be able to leave my hair to do its own thing! its naturally curly but very frizzy!

Yeh i love my hair curly or wavy, thought if i leave it to do it iself it just goes like a pure bush, but to actually style it into waves or curls takes longer than straightening it :P

be grateful you have hair!!! :P

My little boy LOVES the bin men, and the lorry in particular. He went CRAZY when I picked him up and pointed to it out of the window this morning.

AND he had just had his milk.

Milk and bin day. It doesn't get much better for him. One very, very happy little man.

Watch he doesn't ry to get in the bloddy bin when he is older :P

Watch he doesn't ry to get in the bloddy bin when he is older :P

Bound to happen mate. Bound to happen.

He tries to climb into the small living room bin already. But he can't even climb yet. It's quite funny. The bin is now located at the other side of his baby gate.

Bound to happen mate. Bound to happen.

He tries to climb into the small living room bin already. But he can't even climb yet. It's quite funny. The bin is now located at the other side of his baby gate.

I would be temted to leave some steps close by just so you can video it and put it on "You've Been Framed" (now presented by Danny Dyer)

My hair's usually a bit frizzy, needs to be tamed properly, but I have two words for you:

Herbal Essences.

The sleeky straight (or whatever it's called) shampoo and then the dazzling shine conditioner seem to work a treat to sort it out looking lovely!

aye my hair is frizzy aswell. when it was blonde i used to just let it dry naturally and put a bit of mousse in it and it was really nice, but it doesn't seem to sit as nice since i started dying it.

My hair's usually a bit frizzy, needs to be tamed properly, but I have two words for you:

Herbal Essences.

The sleeky straight (or whatever it's called) shampoo and then the dazzling shine conditioner seem to work a treat to sort it out looking lovely!

i've never used herbal essences cause i hate the adverts. but my hair is annoying me so much right now i might use it and see if it works.

i've never used herbal essences cause i hate the adverts. but my hair is annoying me so much right now i might use it and see if it works.

I never used it before because it made my head itchy, but now they've changed the formula and it's luuuurvely. Does the trick nicely for me :P

Had a really good evening with old mates of mine, usually I'm not that confident around them which is why I stopped hanging around with them but this time I really came out of my shell. Plus they have invited me to go to brighton with them on Friday so that should be really fun. Even though we just hung around it was nice to see everyone again.

I'm happy that tonight i'll get to experience that pure bliss of watching minime belly laugh until he cries as we are off to watch Peter Kay. I quite like him, but J loves him so i'm more looking forward to watching his reaction than watching Peter Kay

More importantly, I am absolutely estatic that my Glasto wellies have arrived this morning, even if it did mean the postie knocking me out of bed at 7-30. Now i'm sitting here in my jamas and wellies!! Oh life is good!