Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I have just had the most incredible weekend, in the sunshine, in idyllic countryside with friends, all of whom I am lucky enough to have met through eFests over the years at festivals & meets far & wide. The loveliest, messiest, happiest, craziest people you could ever wish to call friends.

And I sat by a river with the best of the lot of them watching the sun set over the whole scene.

I ca't really imagine being much happier

:P

• 2 weeks later...
Got the new Arab Strap boxset today, the new song they recorded last year is f**king staggeringly good.

Arab Stap are back together?! :P

I really, really hope they play some live gigs in the future. I would definately go if they did. I think it's great that I'm growing up when all these fantastic past bands are reforming and are playing apparently more on form gigs then they did in their hey day. I'm just waiting for Grandaddy to reform now, that would be absolutely insane!

Arab Stap are back together?! :P

I really, really hope they play some live gigs in the future. I would definately go if they did. I think it's great that I'm growing up when all these fantastic past bands are reforming and are playing apparently more on form gigs then they did in their hey day. I'm just waiting for Grandaddy to reform now, that would be absolutely insane!

Hate to break it - looks like a one-off thing for a new song for the new "Scenes of a Sexual Nature" boxset.

It's their best song though - and by a fair bit too. Their parting shot is a work of genius, got to f**king love them :P

More info - may be of interest :P

Edited by OneLittleFish

Hate to break it - looks like a one-off thing for a new song for the new "Scenes of a Sexual Nature" boxset.

It's their best song though - and by a fair bit too. Their parting shot is a work of genius, got to f**king love them :P

Aww that sucks. Hopefully something will come out of it though in future years- I've still got ages to live :P

I will check it out somewhen, I've really loved most of the stuff of theirs that I've already heard, their best album personally is The Last Romance. It's absolute quality.

Interview is done, now I just need to wait :P

I am happy that I'm off work until Tuesday, I plan to spend tonight watching star wars and playing xbox, tomorrow pub then idlewild, saturday pub then out for the girlfriend's bday :P

Happy days