Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

My little boy playing with his newly discovered favourite thing in the world - a balloon.

One of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen, bless him.

I miss him when I'm at work. :P

who needs expensive toys, when they're happy with balloons and boxes :P if i ever have kids, they're going to have the cheapest toys ever!

who needs expensive toys, when they're happy with balloons and boxes :P if i ever have kids, they're going to have the cheapest toys ever!

Absolutely. Do you know what his favourite toy was at Christmas? The cardboard tube from the wrapping paper!

l'm happy to have figured out that I'm not working any more than three full weeks in a row in the run up to Download -

It goes:

4 day week

4 day week

Full week

Full week

Full week

4 day week

Full week

Full week

Full week

4 day week

2 days

Download (or IOW/Rock Ness for others who work Mon -Fri and get bank holidays off)

You must have had an equally boring day as me Lithium as I did something similar, although mine was up until my (planned) date for leaving work (start of june), which is something like

4 day week

Full week

Full week

Full week

4 day week

4 day week

Full week

Full week

4 day week

4 day week

And will have a couple of days holidays to take should I wish....would be nice to have another job sorted by then tho! :s

More annoying proud parent news!

My lad managed to push his car FORWARDS! It took him about 5 minutes to get to the door, but the only time he could ever move the thing was if he got cross and had a tantrum, and then he could only go backwards.

19946_250765145015_591785015_4840440_6638754_n.jpg

He looks like he's just won a Grand Prix.

More annoying proud parent news!

My lad managed to push his car FORWARDS! It took him about 5 minutes to get to the door, but the only time he could ever move the thing was if he got cross and had a tantrum, and then he could only go backwards.

19946_250765145015_591785015_4840440_6638754_n.jpg

He looks like he's just won a Grand Prix.

Has anyone said he looks f**k all like you :P

I was going to post a photo of my kids just to piss my ex off. She said there are some weirdos on the internet, and hates me talking about them. Wierdos on the interent, it's how she met her partner so she has a good case :P

Photo looks ace mate, and cheered me up :P

Has anyone said he looks f**k all like you :P

I was going to post a photo of my kids just to piss my ex off. She said there are some weirdos on the internet, and hates me talking about them. Wierdos on the interent, it's how she met her partner so she has a good case :P

Photo looks ace mate, and cheered me up :lol:

Does she read the Daily Mail :P

Photos does look ace... So jelouse

Photos does look ace... So jelouse

You'll be experiencing the very same thing sooner than you think mate!

How's the waiting game, by the way? Driving you mad yet?

You'll be experiencing the very same thing sooner than you think mate!

How's the waiting game, by the way? Driving you mad yet?

I am slowly going mad... Things have started to happen though... Won't go into details though in case someone is eating :P

Got midwife appointment in the morning so we might get a date to be induced depending on the results :P

Five days overdue at the moment :P

Edited by oafc0000

I am slowly going mad... Things have started to happen though... Won't go into details though in case someone is eating :P

Got midwife appointment in the morning so we might get a date to be induced depending on the results :P

Ooo close on.

Seriously the midwife will give you a real heads up. They don't usually panic until a week (dependant on the authority).

Bags packed? Beers in the fridge for after? Thats all you need. You just sit back and enjoy the ride, with her digging her nails into your palm whilst you are trying to mop her brow. Toilet? Go before hand, because the whole 12 hours she is in labour you are not able to go!! DO NOT say "there there". That is a killer. Just make sure you are at the right end when baby comes out or else you are dead. Been at the top end and seeing her throw up and saying "Oh it's got your mothers webbed toes" is not cool.

Good luck xx

Is the 'something' called a 'show' perchance?

Ours was 9 days mate - I know how frustrating it is!!!

Hopefully, you're not reading this and you're at the hospital right now.

Thinking of you mate. :lol: