Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I'm happy I managed to get Leeds tickets with no real hassle this year.

Wasn't going to go this year and hadn't bothered looking in to it, but having seen the lineup - I'll have some of that!

Probably wont go for the weekend but I'm sure I can interest a mate of mine in to going to the Friday and then someone else has already said they'll go to see Guns N Roses on the Sunday (we were there the last time Axel turned up). Just need someone who'd fancy going to see Limp Bizkit, Cypress Hill and Blink - there's only me I can think of :P

I've saved myself a small fortune and just refurbished an old broken 30Gb ipod video to its former glory :P Installed a new screen, clickwheel, headphone jack and put on a new front & back housing/ casing- all for the grand total of £25. Really enjoyed the whole process of taking the thing to bits, installing the new parts and the putting it back together- it only took 20 minutes too :P

I've saved myself a small fortune and just refurbished an old broken 30Gb ipod video to its former glory :P Installed a new screen, clickwheel, headphone jack and put on a new front & back housing/ casing- all for the grand total of £25. Really enjoyed the whole process of taking the thing to bits, installing the new parts and the putting it back together- it only took 20 minutes too :P

Nice. Depending on my job situation over the summer (i.e. if there is still a job there for me) I might have a look into this. Had an old school ipod which i punted on ebay for about 20 quid. Was it £25 for parts and the ipod or did you already have it?

Nice. Depending on my job situation over the summer (i.e. if there is still a job there for me) I might have a look into this. Had an old school ipod which i punted on ebay for about 20 quid. Was it £25 for parts and the ipod or did you already have it?

£25 for the parts- though you could get them cheaper if you were willing to order from Hong Kong or China and wait more than a week for the various parts. I spent about £20 on the ipod earlier in the year but never had the cash or time to fix it until now so was kind of impatient. Tbh I think you could find a few ipods going for around £30 or so that only need a £4 battery fitted or a £10 screen replacement. Personally, I stayed away from faulty nano's though as they look difficult to take apart and the batteries in them need to be soldered in place (I've no experience soldering stuff or the tools).

Bought my brother a fully working 4th gen 20Gb (monochrome screen) from ebay not too long ago for only £16 (inc P&P) so you can pick up a few cheap bargins without having to fork out on spare parts. Also bought myself an almost brand new 4th gen 8Gb nano for the gym for just £49 inc P&P :P

The latest Secrets of the Solar System :P

The BEST one yet...I almost cried I was so overcome at the awesomeness of it all. Volcanoes and a trip to Hawaii and Io...nuff said. :P

BROTHERS FESTY STRENF FOR A POUND

yep well happy bout this,miss c went to local morrisons sat day so as i was working all day asked to get some brothers festy

got home at 6 15 and story was got 4 for 4 quid when its usually 5:50 for 4 so thought hmmm having some of that

after bollockin the silly moo :P for only getting 4 drives down to clean shelf and ended up with 14 more so yes well happy :P:P:lol::lol:

BROTHERS FESTY STRENF FOR A POUND

yep well happy bout this,miss c went to local morrisons sat day so as i was working all day asked to get some brothers festy

got home at 6 15 and story was got 4 for 4 quid when its usually 5:50 for 4 so thought hmmm having some of that

after bollockin the silly moo :P for only getting 4 drives down to clean shelf and ended up with 14 more so yes well happy :P:P:lol::lol:

Brothers is dog spew. Over hyped and over priced.

My little boy playing with his newly discovered favourite thing in the world - a balloon.

One of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen, bless him.

I miss him when I'm at work. :P