Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

that happened to me once, i was gutted. nestle chocolate is horrible on it's own.

You should complain. When i was ickle I (with a little help from mum) complained cos i had no jam in my doughnut (it was meant to be jammy!). And we ended up with a gift voucher and i got to go in the bakery bit in Sainsbury's and make my own doughnuts! It was ace! :P

You should complain. When i was ickle I (with a little help from mum) complained cos i had no jam in my doughnut (it was meant to be jammy!). And we ended up with a gift voucher and i got to go in the bakery bit in Sainsbury's and make my own doughnuts! It was ace! :P

I am so going to railroad this.

Once my dad was making doughnuts, I was about 10. He said he was going to make "ring doughnuts". He took a lump of dough and dropped his pants. As I ran away he shouted, "thank f**k your not here for the cream filled doughnuts".

No wonder I am f**ked up :P

aw that sounds amazing! i'd love to make doughnuts.

I woke up naturally with no alarm clock this morning, and tonight we are taking a random Kiwi friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend out in Blackpool so he can see the sights.

We're soooo tempted to take him to Walkabout.

because you know he will being dying to go to an aussie themed pub!

If I went to america, and was taken to a "The Red Lion" in chicago, I would refuse to talk to them for the rest of the trip!

In a good mood. Football has been kind, and my little boy is in a hilarious mood. He's very smiley and incredible farty, and thinks farts are funny. It's little wonder we get on so well.

He was laughing at me when I was watching the football earlier, and managed to clap when Jody Craddock scored. Bless him.

Got a letter from the council. After 5 years of lobbying the council our community are having alley gates fitted to the surrounding alleys. Just like one of these.

bradfordgates2.jpg

I am over the moon about it as it means I won't have to worry as much about security as I have in the past. It feels like a weight has been lifted.

Also there is a community meeting on Thursday and the council are accepting bids for grants to make the alleyways a community space. I have an idea for some benches, plants but also community exchange area (swap shop/freecycle type thing). I have also spoken with some people about ripping my fence down and making my back garden a communal green type thing. It runs for 20 meters along one alley, and would be a safe space for kids to play or for people to use to grow things etc

The opening credits of Coronation Street will never look the same again :P

lol. Salford has been like that for years :P

The main problem is that the alleys are public rights of way, and the council will stop that. We have a few burglaries but the main problem is the drug dealing and muggings. A couple of years back I heard some screaming in the alley running along the side of the house. I thought it was kids pissing about on the way home until the police knocked on the door and told me some poor lass had been dragged off the street, beaten and robbed.

Also the alleys are like a warren, and when the bill are chasing scrotes they can lose them easily. The gates are not as easy to scale as they would appear. Either way I am chuffed that we have managed to get them. All those community meetings have not been for nought :P