Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I took the money and buggered off as fast as my legs would carry me, and when I got back I threatened to tell me mam. :P

I took the money and buggered off as fast as my legs would carry me, and when I got back I threatened to tell me mam. :P

..... and got totally trashed on dope at Cafe Temazepan. 50 guilders... you must have felt like Jack (of Beanstalk fame).

...And Father gave me 50 guilders from the ships chest. He wrapped it in a piece of crabs flesh and sent me to find fame and fortune on the canals of Amsterdam.

He was the most idealistic of Gaurdians as on my return he seemed most content to receive from me a small handful of M&Ms.

In actual fact, I`d blew the f**kin lot on Madame Tussauds and the slot machines of Cafe Temazepan.

Is that an accurate picture Firefly?

den

an tha

Firefly, aw that sounds lovely. I might have to change my name again.

Firefly, aw that sounds lovely. I might have to change my name again.

Rufus T Firefly

At long bloody last my central heating is going to be installed. Sometime in the next 3 to 6 weeks, but all I can think is of the warmth (even though it will be Spring). It's on a Warmfront grant, and for the whole house to be done it is only going to cost the landlord 600 quid :P Great, I can start organise a board meet at mine :P

ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra beeeeeeeedo!

check yer PMs marrer

den

I'm happy that my obscure fancy dress night out idea has actually come together. It's my mate's birthday at the weekend and we're going on in fancy dress (as you do) so she decided on the theme of uniformed jobs (police, nurse, airhostess etc) but i decided to be different (as i always do) so i'm going dressed up as a post-woman. And i made my very own red bag which looks rather awesome (if i do say so myself!) :P