Anyone else just really looking forward to Leeds 2010?

Guest jordanuk90

• 1 month later...

Totally can't wait.

There's always a tonne of bands I want to go and see at Leeds - didn't see any mainstage headliners last year at all.

Bonus for me is it's a festival i don't take the young nephews to, so I get to stay up late and not have to wake up at 7am to the sounds of kids wanting pancakes :P

Totally can't wait.

There's always a tonne of bands I want to go and see at Leeds - didn't see any mainstage headliners last year at all.

Bonus for me is it's a festival i don't take the young nephews to, so I get to stay up late and not have to wake up at 7am to the sounds of kids wanting pancakes :P

Me, I just want to have the order confirmation sat in my inbox now, and the money out of my bank.

I can really see me enjoying this year, Blink 182 are such a fun band and I can imagine the festival will be even more full of high spirits this year.

Thinking of going on the wednesday this year to make a better time of it too. Saying that after the four days of constant drinking/standing up/sleeping on the floor my body does feel like it needs a rest.

I'm sure I could stretch it out another day though. :P

The bands make up to about 60% of my decision to go to Leeds and the other 40% is who i will be going there with. The past 3 years i've been going with my closest friends so it's been good but the bands that have played have made it epic. This year the same people are going but the line-up will decide if i go. It would have to be a complete f**k up for me not to go but I can't see that happening. The rumoured bands are more than enough.

To some up I just wanna get f**ked with my friends and listen to some amazing music while in the process and this will be acheivable so yeah bring on Leeds.