Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It’s great, I’m a sucker for this sort of thing and usually end up joining in with them and end up regretting my decision.  

This was my mate 5ish am monday morning,  he wasnt trying to be tosser he was just wanting to squeeze out every last drop of Glastonbury. Bought it around 1pm sunday and didn't take it off till around 7 the next day , had me in tears at times .

13 minutes ago, Steel city camper said:

This was my mate 5ish am monday morning,  he wasnt trying to be tosser he was just wanting to squeeze out every last drop of Glastonbury. Bought it around 1pm sunday and didn't take it off till around 7 the next day , had me in tears at times .

Fantastic!  I can understand why he was soaking in the atmosphere. If I had seen him he would have had a dance partner! 

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2020 at 9:45 AM, mpsamuels said:

Both taken from pretty much the same spot on different years. It may not be quite so obviously recognisable as Glastonbury but I think I prefer the silhouette one myself.

IMG_0103.thumb.jpg.22b5345859e104d283ad0247d5ddb35a.jpg_MG_3495.thumb.jpg.ff4f269a12c6bededc81268e8e7f1c31.jpg

Stunning pics. Thanks for sharing 

My mate just stuck this on Facebook (I'm on the left). We were the only ones on Friday night 2005 who weren't bothered by White Stripes and Killers; so this is how we settled down with supplies at the back of the desolate Other field for Roysopp and Fatboy Slim. Only time I've ever really watched a band like this, was a great laugh! (I appear to be so cosy I've even taken my wellies off.) 104457762_10158934289851424_7977758412260045833_n.jpg.39f0f47bcd97f70008f6348ae3cd1752.jpg

Edited by Homer

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

My mate just stuck this on Facebook (I'm on the left). We were the only ones on Friday night 2005 who weren't bothered by White Stripes and Killers; so this is how we settled down with supplies at the back of the desolate Other field for Roysopp and Fatboy Slim. Only time I've ever really watched a band like this, was a great laugh! (I appear to be so cosy I've even taken my wellies off.) 104457762_10158934289851424_7977758412260045833_n.jpg.39f0f47bcd97f70008f6348ae3cd1752.jpg

I love this :) you look so happy!!

17 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I love this :) you look so happy!!

Ha ha - was certainly a turnaround from how happy I looked at about 10am! It's prob the 2L of Brothers I'm waving around! 

(Context: this is the year the average rainfall for June fell on the Fri am and there was a river going halfway through the Other field.)

Edited by Homer

22 minutes ago, Homer said:

Ha ha - was certainly a turnaround from how happy I looked at about 10am! It's prob the 2L of Brothers I'm waving around! 

(Context: this is the year the average rainfall for June fell on the Fri am and there was a river going halfway through the Other field.)

I don’t remember a river ..., other field just seemed like one big lake .... 

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I don’t remember a river ..., other field just seemed like one big lake .... 

And yet, I recall reclining on the floor on the Sunday in front of the Pyramid listening to Van Morrison and slowly turning lobster red, with the mud having been baked solid from the sun.  What was the Other like by Sunday, I can't remember?  

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

And yet, I recall reclining on the floor on the Sunday in front of the Pyramid listening to Van Morrison and slowly turning lobster red, with the mud having been baked solid from the sun.  What was the Other like by Sunday, I can't remember?  

might have my years mixed up though ... my Glastonbury's do suffer from patchy memory ...:) 

34 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

might have my years mixed up though ... my Glastonbury's do suffer from patchy memory ...:) 

No, you're correct, it was the year of the floods, but I seem to remember after the rain, the sun came out, and it was massively hot for the rest of the festival, hence the pyramid field being baked dry

25 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

it's good to see you on here Charm - hope you're okay. 

Thank you, always lovely to be here. Can’t quite believe it’s nearly festival week, know we would of got there. 
Charm x

Edited by Charm
  • Like 1