Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Not strictly favourite glasto image, just more a sign that Spring is upon us and life is beginning to blossom; Haytor in the background to the right if you zoom in enough, squint your eyes and imagine 😂

20200315_132648.thumb.jpg.77ea6c664258b429163238e61037399a.jpg

Edited by oneeye

On 10/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, franswa said:

While I'm on this topic, some of my pictures from this year :

njCDkux.jpg

The bonfire on Wednesday night

FMP1zvX.jpg

Glastonbury on Sea

jVbeREg.jpg

At the Crows Nest

4Y6vgtD.jpg

Henge at the Rabbit Hole. Weird stuff

0b17Mfb.jpg

vWsqjhy.jpg

During the Kylie Minogue gig

Gp60luH.jpg

ieVsQTN.jpg

A lovely duet by Michael and Emily

YBMuwz5.jpg

Kate Tempest at the Park

They’re bloody brilliantly. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 9:04 PM, Harry_W01 said:

These are some of my favorite photos from last year. I especially like the first picture, my friends told me to walk all the way up to the glasto sign then look back, absolutely blown away by the view..

Top of Park Weds night.JPG

Killers.JPG

Liam Gallagher.JPG

FAB 💯🔥👍

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

The joy of not seeing that q last year makes it a great image :) 

How many bladders full to bursting  in that picture!? 

Must admit driving up to WV, sitting in the car for four hours and virtually walking straight into the site and at our tent by half past eight was a treat.  Though I still miss Lime Kiln and the banter in the gate A queue. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

4CF867EE-5EC5-4FA9-94E2-810F708F65E4.thumb.jpeg.dec0bb3313c68938d1736e5c5415d38e.jpeg

Not quite The festival,  but this was taken at the most recent Pilton Party!    A lovely evening with Wolf Alice,  Supergrass and a couple of local bands. (With the added bonus of being able to use a longdrop!)

Was a great evening. The " couple of local bands" you mention were actually winners if a national competition. They were Sam Richardson &the renegade from Cornwall and Pattern Pusher from Exeter ( recommend people look these guys up). 

Shame this year will probably/ definitely  not go ahead. Have heard a rumour of the headliners and they would have been great fun. Ah well 2021 will be just as good I'm sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Was a great evening. The " couple of local bands" you mention were actually winners if a national competition. They were Sam Richardson &the renegade from Cornwall and Pattern Pusher from Exeter ( recommend people look these guys up). 

Shame this year will probably/ definitely  not go ahead. Have heard a rumour of the headliners and they would have been great fun. Ah well 2021 will be just as good I'm sure.

We just loved being back on site, spending a few days in the area and taking several lovely strolls around the village and the site!

15DC1610-9EC9-4E06-918B-B33A4885885A.thumb.jpeg.03381cdfd5e9ba444d26bcebc680fc15.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 11:41 PM, fat_man_joe said:

I'm no photographer, but for the sake of this thread I thought I'd share two of my favourite photos from Glasto 2016. I think they nicely capture two sides of this wonderful place.

(The second photo is two of my friends who thought a two-man tent would be big enough for two people. The fools).

P6240233.JPG

P6260302.JPG

Love these

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:30 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

How many bladders full to bursting  in that picture!? 

Must admit driving up to WV, sitting in the car for four hours and virtually walking straight into the site and at our tent by half past eight was a treat.  Though I still miss Lime Kiln and the banter in the gate A queue. 

Out of interest why did you have to queue for four hours to get into WV ?

4 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Out of interest why did you have to queue for four hours to get into WV ?

Arrived during the night as the drive down was a bit quicker than we thought it would be. Got in at 4am so gates weren’t open, sat in the car and queue started building around half seven. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Arrived during the night as the drive down was a bit quicker than we thought it would be. Got in at 4am so gates weren’t open, sat in the car and queue started building around half seven. 

Ahh fair enough! At least you were sat in the car :) 

Loving the photos guys!

So I've got a really great flags pic which I was hoping to blow up for my wall, but sadly the image quality is too shoddy. Have looked online for some good festival photo art, ideally flags, but can't find anything. Does anyone happen to have a really great photo I could steal for this purpose? I'm sure I've seen someone have a similar request before....