Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

17 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Really hope Beans doesn't get stupidly undersized stages this year. His Greenpeace set was anything but a secret.

In the past  you could easily get to see him in the left field, Avalon etc  but in the last few years tents have been packed as quite rightly his popularity has grown. A spot on the park stage maybe? 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

2E91852A-73EC-4BDE-83BE-6175CADC1BA5.jpeg.254c8b3240ee6237b48e56947f4bc41c.jpeg

back to the photos. Gate A winding queue. 

That is a thing of nightmares with a pushbike and trailer  trying to manoeuvre wide enough to take the corners without taking people's legs out I always end up leaving my friend miles back and reconvening once through the gates ... the little slope at the end killed off one off my festivals with my bike cog cutting my leg and later infection set in .... fortunately we dont need to negotiate this any longer .... making entry almost pleasurable :) 

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, crazyfool1 said:

That is a thing of nightmares with a pushbike and trailer  trying to manoeuvre wide enough to take the corners without taking people's legs out I always end up leaving my friend miles back and reconvening once through the gates ... the little slope at the end killed off one off my festivals with my bike cog cutting my leg and later infection set in .... fortunately we dont need to negotiate this any longer .... making entry almost pleasurable :) 

Knightmare indeed 😕

Edited by Staberinde
typos

3 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

I was sure if you arrived on a pushbike and went through gate A you didn't need to queue? Something they allow to encourage people to bike in.
Maybe not then 😕

I arrive in a car ... with a pushbike and trailer as its easier than carrying things on my back :) so thats why we went through the slalom then 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 hour ago, jyoung said:

Not really my 'fav' images or anything but thought I'd share some I took on 35mm film last year...

All posts of Glasto images here are welcome jyoung :)

35mm? Isn't that like real film, you had to have developed! Nice to know old school is still cool ;)

Thanks for sharing

1 hour ago, StevieGed said:

38C748F5-6693-4D97-A9C2-CD6DD7310B85.thumb.jpeg.36283c70a8a4518e154bdb71a3dd06e8.jpeg

nothing quite like the first sun set on the Wednesday up at the sign before the fireworks!

This looks incredible.   Can't wait to experience this - my first year and these photographs are really building the excitement.  Keep em coming 👍😁

On 2/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

2E91852A-73EC-4BDE-83BE-6175CADC1BA5.jpeg.254c8b3240ee6237b48e56947f4bc41c.jpeg

back to the photos. Gate A winding queue. 
I spy some folk with those Ikea bags you are meant to hand in before leaving the store! 

This has made me really shudder.

After years of getting stuck in these, I've decided that Glasto should do two entries, one for anyone with something on wheels and one for people just carrying bags.

The reason these are so stop start is due to those with wheels having drag them through. 

8 minutes ago, VeeDubs said:

Two on a theme. Soft, strong and verrrrry long at the Pyramid and brilliant artwork  in the other. I’m sure we’d all echo the sentiment, too. Sorry I don’t know who painted this to give the due credit. Maybe someone can tell us?

B543D6DE-E925-4134-A68D-3DF80FF8F612.jpeg

3C10D2F4-3ACC-4275-8587-7DE2795A9FAE.jpeg

Any ideas @Funkyfairy! ? .....

15 minutes ago, Madabout G said:

I started it December 14th 2009 so it’s been going strong for over 10 years! 💪🥇🏆😎

its a shame some of the earlier ones have disappeared or in photo bucket .... was looking back at earlier pages the other day ... nice1 for starting it ... its a lovely place for photos :)