Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

I spy with my little eye a certain efester hiding from the sun @bennyhana22

Ahem!

I was actually there as part of the (Must. Stick. To. The.) schedule! That was to see Stanlaey play and they were really good, as kookily odd as their records suggest. Think Björk x Joanna Newsom x Freak Folk!

In that photo I was kind of accosted by this guy who claimed to have got in sans wristband - he certainly didn't have one on - and says he'd been on site for a couple of weeks. Usually I'd be skeptical of such tall tales, but this lovely, but pretty sad, guy was almost certainly telling the truth. He told me pretty much all of his life story and it was nice to chat, though his personal circumstances made me a bit sad. He was necking neat vodka from a 1 litre glass bottle and we passed half hour of camaraderie. He asked me if I had any spare cash when I was leaving (well, I had and appointment with Sports Team in Willam's Green, didn't I?!). I did. I gave him some. When you can, you do, eh?

Ben

2 hours ago, Bisque said:

I’m always curious to what other efesters look like but I already ticked @bennyhana22 off.

Here's a closer look....

gettyimages-AA042423-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.28b94c1e047ebf1a6a07e88c48b0e427.jpg

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

it cant be?  he doesnt stay in one place long enough for photos does he ? :) 

Team photo was scheduled in this year. He appeared, gathered the masses, said cheese and vanished off into the early evening sun like a whispered about legend from tales of yore.

Just now, Gnomicide said:

Here's a closer look....

gettyimages-AA042423-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.28b94c1e047ebf1a6a07e88c48b0e427.jpg

Team photo was scheduled in this year. He appeared, gathered the masses, said cheese and vanished off into the early evening sun like a whispered about legend from tales of yore.

:) it’s either him or @Superscally :) off to see blur ... in the park ( life ) 

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

We did get stuck in a traffic jam at the foot of it while a kid at the top was humming and hawing over taking the jump.

That spot was totally rammed, a standstill of epic proportions on the hot Thursday when beans on toast was on the stage. They should put a take off ramp at the bottom of the slide like an aircraft carrier, grease the slide and send kids flying into the healing field 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That spot was totally rammed, a standstill of epic proportions on the hot Thursday when beans on toast was on the stage. They should put a take off ramp at the bottom of the slide like an aircraft carrier, grease the slide and send kids flying into the healing field 

Really hope Beans doesn't get stupidly undersized stages this year. His Greenpeace set was anything but a secret.

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yup - this was on the Thursday afternoon