Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

On 2/5/2019 at 10:29 PM, northernbro said:

Sunday night at West Holts 17, a glorious few hours from Moderat through to the end of Justice in the best crowd! 

a proper glasto 'moment' like LCD the year before 

is it June yet  ?

IMG_5727.JPG

now that was a proper night , banging and the crowd was awesome

On 2/5/2019 at 10:29 PM, northernbro said:

Sunday night at West Holts 17, a glorious few hours from Moderat through to the end of Justice in the best crowd! 

a proper glasto 'moment' like LCD the year before 

is it June yet  ?

IMG_5727.JPG

How tall's that bloke in the hat? 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I have a request ... does anyone have any decent resolution images and good photos of the pyramid stage they might be happy to send me .. I would like an image for a t-shirt  .... there's a beer/cider  in it for the image I choose at the efest meet ... thanks in advance :) 

Try this link....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I have a request ... does anyone have any decent resolution images and good photos of the pyramid stage they might be happy to send me .. I would like an image for a t-shirt  .... there's a beer/cider  in it for the image I choose at the efest meet ... thanks in advance :) 

You can have the pyramid skeleton photo I posted above, on the back of t shirt as before and another photo of the pyramid in full swing on the front as after ! 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You can have the pyramid skeleton photo I posted above, on the back of t shirt as before and another photo of the pyramid in full swing on the front as after ! 

I have a plan for the image/ images  .... just need a good one of the pyramid in full glory :)