Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

im sure some of them did

I did ask around after the time but no-one seemed to think that they had actually turned up. Tbh I wasn't even bothered about seeing them anyway and it would have been a bit of a waste of the day hanging around there just in case they did.

Anyone shoot on 35mm? I've ended up in possession of an old Pentax and was thinking of bringing it to the festival, does anyone want to recommend any particular brand or make of film?

Save yourself the hassle, just use a digital camera and screw up the images a bit later with instagram style filters to make up for any poor photography

Seriously it's kinda dead technology, you'll just be making yourself trouble

Anyone shoot on 35mm? I've ended up in possession of an old Pentax and was thinking of bringing it to the festival, does anyone want to recommend any particular brand or make of film?

If it's an autofocus I am guessing a classic SF7? As such for B&W go for Ilford Delta range. 100, 200 3200 etc.

For colour, a good all rounder like Kodak 400 is perfect for outdoor action shots and dim lit / mixed inside tents

You first need to upload the image to the internet somewhere, and then link to that image in your post.You can upload images to the galleries on these forums. Here:-http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/gallery/

So, I think I have uploaded some photos to the galleries on efests. Numpty question coming up! How do I get the photos onto here please?

Edited by Crystal Waters

So, I think I have uploaded some photos to the galleries on efests. Numpty question coming up! How do I get the photos onto here please?

in the page of a photo you uploaded, click on the black Options button in the top right, then Share Links. Then right click on the code in the BBCode box, and click copy.

then in a reply here, just right click and click Paste, and it should put that code that you copied into your reply here.

your pictures are here if you can't find them, click into each photo and follow the steps above:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/gallery/album/1379-glastonbury-2013/

there might be an easier way, but that's how i'd do it anyway! :lol:

Edited by ghostdancer1

Go to the image in the Gallery (note that you might need to cllck thru on that image twice)

On the page for any individual image (when using the full skin, it might be different with the mobile skin), there's an 'options' button to the right of the image. Select the 'share links' option.

It then presents you with 4 options, where the first one is the 'BBCode' (which is what works on these forums). Select that code, and then paste it into your forums post.

That should do it. :)

I can't remember if I've posted these before, well here goes... :)

18247700324_c118c499e5_z.jpgGlastonbury_2014-170.jpg by Ben Cremin, on Flickr

18682592300_69227403d8_z.jpgGlastonbury_2014-144.jpg by Ben Cremin, on Flickr

18870294005_003c01ef06_z.jpgGlastonbury_2014-134-Edit.jpg by Ben Cremin, on Flickr

14542120274_843ee9487c_z.jpgGlastonbury_2014-164-Edit.jpg by Ben Cremin, on Flickr

18873077611_cb42a1e896_z.jpgGlastonbury_2014-130.jpg by Ben Cremin, on Flickr

Edited by benc