Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

• 1 month later...

These are from my first Glasto last year... I always take disposable cameras as I think they give a really cool grainy look to festival photos and means you really think about the photos you take rather then snap away!

1st is on the hill

2nd one is from Arcadia on Sunday night

3rd is my girlfriend just after the heavy ran on Friday at the other stage

4th is also on Friday at our camp in Dairy

bOjRjmy.jpgXK8hxAp.jpgvPhbLYq.jpgrW3vZh6.jpg

• Upvote 1

These are from my first Glasto last year... I always take disposable cameras as I think they give a really cool grainy look to festival photos and means you really think about the photos you take rather then snap away!

1st is on the hill

2nd one is from Arcadia on Sunday night

3rd is my girlfriend just after the heavy ran on Friday at the other stage

4th is also on Friday at our camp in Dairy

Great photos, particularly from the Park hill. Like the contrast between that and the muddy Other stage photo, heatwave>mudbath. For some reason i have blanked all memories of it being particularly muddy last year despite the photos!

• 2 weeks later...

Two from me. Top is view from the hill on day 1 last year, same pic in 2013 too. Walk up there, turn around and just think "F*** me what a place, nowhere I'd rather be in the world."

2nd is during the Stones in 2013, just loads of happy people and atmosphere on show. Awesome memories.

1403701622938.jpg

2013-06-29%2B23.13.52-1.jpg

Always.

Does anyone know if drones are banned??

There's a few shots from them last year but then popularity of them has boomed in the last year and they look mint.

I think they are, not sure if a certain size would get away with it but someone wanted to open a service with photo taking drones and it was shot down in flames due to the No Fly Zone over Glastonbury!

I think they are, not sure if a certain size would get away with it but someone wanted to open a service with photo taking drones and it was shot down in flames due to the No Fly Zone over Glastonbury!

I don't think any size would be permissible over the site due to H&S

Always.

Does anyone know if drones are banned??

There's a few shots from them last year but then popularity of them has boomed in the last year and they look mint.

Very banned.

There's a very specific week long airspace control order for the the Festival site/surrounds, and even if that didn't exist, sending a drone over the site would break about 3 separate aspects of the law.

Two from me. Top is view from the hill on day 1 last year, same pic in 2013 too. Walk up there, turn around and just think "F*** me what a place, nowhere I'd rather be in the world."

2nd is during the Stones in 2013, just loads of happy people and atmosphere on show. Awesome memories.

1403701622938.jpg

2013-06-29%2B23.13.52-1.jpg

Great shots, the top one in particular is beautiful.