Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Thanks whateverman. Really appreciated. By the way - I was wondering about the sockets on the other thread too. Can only think they mean small socks but am not sure how these would be more advantageous than ordinary socks.

:D, I was being a bit mean - I'm sure he meant socks (mind you, who wears wellies with no socks? :unsure:) </derail>

Been a big fan of David Walker for a while. Those boards would eb very valuable now. Who got to keep them?

You'd be amazed. There's a big pile of large artwork done by various artists over the years, but it's really used as adornment. New works are routinely painted over old ones as needed. Sometimes boards get chopped up for timber as needed for structures, etc. It's all a bit mad really.

But then they do have quite a spontaneous 'here and now' approach to art. They're not much for galleries or archives.

Not sure where it all ends up (I can have a guess actually, but I'm not saying), but it all turns up in a big pile each year.

You'd be amazed. There's a big pile of large artwork done by various artists over the years, but it's really used as adornment. New works are routinely painted over old ones as needed. Sometimes boards get chopped up for timber as needed for structures, etc. It's all a bit mad really.

But then they do have quite a spontaneous 'here and now' approach to art. They're not much for galleries or archives.

Not sure where it all ends up (I can have a guess actually, but I'm not saying), but it all turns up in a big pile each year.

Thanks for the further info on this area. I'm with Oddone on this - I'd definitely have parted with a few hundred quid to have them boards on one of my walls. I've had to stop looking at the website you gave as I was starting to drool! :)

Here are a few of mine... i dont take a good camera so the quality isnt stellar but you get the general idea :D

Love @ The Stone Circle

028-LoveTheStoneCircle.jpg

I think the your pictures have a good feel to them, I like the colours- what camera did you use? Also you have an eye for a good shot- the pic above is great!

where's that top photo from?!

ok i always see pics of this bridge and have no idea where it is?! it's not the bridge on the way from the car park?! cant be that

The top photo is from the tower at the Park, first time I've been up there in 5 Glastonburys!

I'm thinking that unicycle must be a HDR, with the relatively light juggler stuck in from a darker exposure. The shadow seems perhaps a bit too bright, which would make sense for that being a brighter exposure.

I think this too.

Does anyone have any pictures of cubehenge at night?

Here you go:

P1070765p.JPG

P1070768.JPG

029-ThursdayattheStoneCircle.jpg

That's my mate Darren looking at the camera and the back of my head to his right! B)