4755362537_321ea7c806.jpg

4755329614_10155f8b7d.jpg

You can see more here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kkimi88/sets/72157624281701935/with/4754337277/

And some of our random snaps:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.784267220655.2452181.61413913

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.784450478405.2452351.61413913

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.784462599115.2452361.61413913

Hoping for the same amount of sun this year!! ( Though feeling that that might be somewhat blind optimism this time round... :/ )

Edited by HydraDiablo

Oh my god, I know I'm quoting this from ages ago but the drummer in this band is my lecturer at uni. He started a seminar telling us that listening to his band on youTube was our assignment for that week.

Even more coincidentally that circus performer someone had a photo of a bit before this goes down my local pub and has performed there before too. I know no one cares. But that's the weirdest two photos to see on the same page.

look out for punks not dad on bandstand 6.30 thursday evening!

GREAT vid Ted, Thanks for sharing,

but didn't you take any stills? Don't get me wrong. Love the vid, but it's great to study large res photo's to see whats changed this year.

I did that myself last year on the 14th rather than the 16th. I thought the site was still fairly empty two weeks before, so this year I have my flight plan booked on Monday 27th evening.

Last year photo's here

Of course I'll be publishing this years pics late Monday evening.

EDIT> I see you've posted this three times in three topics! It deserves it's own thread Ted, start a new topic, then all the comments will be in the same place. It's now bookmarked in my favs on U-tube. Really excited now

Edited by Staberinde

glas.jpg

Hi to every one, sorry I was not around much this year but it was a busy year, the latest addition to the family is the living proof to it. Will have to miss this years Glasto but will be back with all the family 2 years time. Will have to find a way how to see Glasto on TV from Malta, that will be a prob. Miss you all.

Blog

Edited by George Saguna
  • Upvote 1

What's a lomo ? :huh:

It's an odd thing. LOMO is/was Leningrad Optical Mechanical Amalgamation (Ленинградское Oптико-Mеханическое Oбъединение) -- yes I copied the Cyrillic from Wikipedia. They made all kinds of cameras, but one common one that made it to the West happened to be a cheap fixed-lens camera in the early 80s.

Some arty types started using them recently, to get charmingly lo-fi film photos, from cameras they could buy for a couple of quid at a charity shop.

Then whoever owned the brand caught wind of this, and started making new versions of the camera, and selling them in at fairly high prices for what they are, based on the trendiness.

Not that I object to that. You do get nice results. They branched out into various novelties, including the four frame cameras, fisheyes and the like. Hmm, I should take my fisheye to Glasto.

glas.jpg

Hi to every one, sorry I was not around much this year but it was a busy year, the latest addition to the family is the living proof to it. Will have to miss this years Glasto but will be back with all the family 2 years time. Will have to find a way how to see Glasto on TV from Malta, that will be a prob. Miss you all.

Blog

hi George, we were wondering where you were!