Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

It does, many thanks. At work I have a wallpaper showing roughly the same view out of season, as it were. This year I shall be taking photos, I claim no skill, no eye and no great equipment, but hope to get some shots of what the festival is about for me.

This is an awesome picture, how did you get it are you at the top of the hill, it just seems that you are a lot higher than the tower, I must go right to the top this year. I glad people take decent cameras to Glastonbury so we get to see these great shots, I would never have the courage to take mine.

I would love a full resolution version of it.

Thanks, it was just from the hill behind the Park, as you will see from the other pictures below there was plenty of other people up there too. The picture would make a nice landscape canvas (see cropped photo) if yourself, Late or anyone else wants a copy e-mailing direct just PM me your e-mail address (or post it on this thread!)

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00364pan.jpg

• Upvote 1

Do you have this in colour please? My favourite view of the festival and one abiding memory is walking down the dusty railway track at dusk.

Took this last year - can't remember which day, they were all beautiful!

dscf9925.jpg

sooooo many great pictires here- but have to say George Segunas' pics are AMAZING!!!

Who? where? LOL

Yeah. No disrespect to anyone here (they're all good) but some of George Saguna's is breathtaking and really captures the festival feeling for me.

It was George Saguna's photos on here that inspired me to take me DSLR to Glastonbury. He's recently become a father again so big congratulations!!

Edited by idb