Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

And obviously using this "vessel" to promote yourself..... <_<

Becoming the "George Saguna show" i'm afraid.

You have some good pics but let's not overdo it, eh?

The thread title "Your favourite Glasto images" would surely include 3 or 4 at most. You're using this thread to show every bloody picture you've ever taken.

Peace

For your info all these photos were taken in Glasto last year so I don't know what you mean to say that they don't classify under the title of "Your favourite Glasto images"

As far as I can see you havent even posted one photo yourself. You are free to do so, but as you are putting it I should stop doing so myself.

Sorry for offending you or for making you think that I am self promoting. I will make you a big favor and I will stop posting any more images on this thread so that you can be happy. Sorry for offending your morals. Those were the last photos you saw from me. I will leave it to you to post your own photos.

Edited by George Saguna
  • Upvote 1

The thread title "Your favourite Glasto images" would surely include 3 or 4 at most. You're using this thread to show every bloody picture you've ever taken.

Peace

you need to chill out, he's put some really good photos up here and everyone else has asked for more. I've really enjoyed looking through the photos he's put up.

Thanks George!

Wow wow wow. Let's not be rash here.

Sorry Monkey allen person but I happen to enjoy George's photos. It just so happens that he took a lot of damn good photos at last years Glastonbury. He is not harming anyone or causing offence so why should he stop?

If he was purposely spamming or self-promoting in an obvious, flashy way, the majority would say something but George has already defended and explained himself so why should he have to answer to you?

Please continue George. These photos make my day a bit brighter.

Peace

I'm sure I speak for most who have enjoyed looking at George's work (i.e. everyone apart from you) when I say please go away.

And George, please post as many pics as you wish, it's really getting me excited about 2 weeks time!

you need to chill out, he's put some really good photos up here and everyone else has asked for more. I've really enjoyed looking through the photos he's put up.

Thanks George!

Yes please continue to post more pictures George, one persons opinion does not count for us all. I would suggest to Monkey Allen that in future he doesn't click on the thread if it upsets him.

I for one have enjoyed every single photograph you have added to this thread, and I wWill look forward to seeing your shots of the Tor! Have a great festival! And a safe journey from Gozo! :)

I haven't added 1 photo to this thread but I have looked through them all and they are all fab!!

I love George's photos...Why should he stop posting?!

CARRY ON GEORGE!! (I notice you have a child/ren...I'll look out for you in the Kidz Field! :lol:

HI Guys,

First post so please go easy, been lurking for a while. Getting really excited now, this year will be my 2nd Glasto. Not quite to the standard of some of the others in this thread (taken on phone) but looking back through them has put a big smile on my face!

4693731079_e9ecdc21c2_b.jpg

4694362240_1fdf7edeb7_b.jpg

4693729625_75b404cd65_b.jpg

4693731647_352d369535_b.jpg

4694362844_da742297ed_b.jpg

12 days and counting!!

Edited by Paf_82

Hiya Pat, welcome welcome.

Good job!

Your first photo frightens me though! Can it be that busy up by the tower! :O

Cheers, It is that busy at the park when the Klaxons are playing as secret guests. Either them or The Dead Weather can't remember which it was. Both were utterly fantastic - Friday / Saturday are a little bit hazy from last year!

For your info all these photos were taken in Glasto last year so I don't know what you mean to say that they don't classify under the title of "Your favourite Glasto images"

As far as I can see you havent even posted one photo yourself. You are free to do so, but as you are putting it I should stop doing so myself.

Sorry for offending you or for making you think that I am self promoting. I will make you a big favor and I will stop posting any more images on this thread so that you can be happy. Sorry for offending your morals. Those were the last photos you saw from me. I will leave it to you to post your own photos.

As when you started posting here George all I can say is you are remarkably talented & very welcome despite what some people seem to think. Keep up the good work!

Peace

And what?

This is an open forum for open people... If you don't like it here then don't visit this forum - Simple as.

And as for George's photos I think they're brilliant and don't see why it's a problem that he is posting them up? I enjoy looking through George's photos as they get me in the Glasto spirit and remind me of good times at the festival and I'm sure many others share the same interest in them.

Perhaps you could post up a few of your own if you really feel that the thread somehow needs some fresh material?

Plus the rather obvious fact that this is a Glasto photo thread on a Glastonbury Festival forum... What else did you expect to find?

George - Crack on with the photos mate.

As when you started posting here George all I can say is you are remarkably talented & very welcome despite what some people seem to think. Keep up the good work!

Absolutely, and the moron who came on to be abusive for no particular reason doesn't reflect the opinion of those who have been visiting this thread in the weeks running up to the festival.

Peace

And your contribution to the forum is..... ??

I'm a moron. I was drunk and in a crap mood and (for some bizarre reason) took it out on George.

I've sent a message of apology to him and hope he accepts it.

Sorry to everyone else also.

Please keep posting your brilliant images mate and ignore stupid drunken dickheads like me.

;)

I appreciate you message and I find honer in the apologies, your apologies are more then excepted Allen.

I love the festival and photography, carrying a 17kilo bag full of camera equipment and a five year old on your shoulder throughout the six days of the festival takes a bit of determination (traveling all the way from Malta to attend is also part of it). Please believe me when I say that I was not looking for self promotion in any way. I was merely trying to convey the festivals character, spirit and emotions to the people that know it, to those that have never been there and to those that cant wait to be back in the fields.

If there is any thing I would not want to do is to upset any one with my work.

pi.jpg

poll.jpg

maia-g.jpg

m.jpg

leave-me-alone2.jpg

These are some of my favorite pieces. They are in black and white because its my preferred medium.

Thank you all for your kind comments and now I know that it was worth carrying that 17kilo bag on my back.

Edited by George Saguna
  • Upvote 1