Madabout G

img_5372.jpg

img_5414.jpg

img_5453.jpg

img_5507.jpg

img_5517.jpg

img_5537.jpg

img_5597.jpg

So what do you think, don't we all love the flags on stage. They look so good from far away, pity I couldn't get who was on stage. Traveled some 4000 miles to see the flags and I was so lucky to see some one perform on a big screen at the same time hehe.

img_5489.jpg

You see here Nick Cave looks so good on those HD screens, he looks younger. I was lucky with this one I nearly lost my chance to get him on film, the guy with the yellow flag thought it was the real Nick Cave and tried to cover the screen too. I hope we will get to see less flags this year.

Edited by George Saguna

This has got to be the best thread ever.

If I wasn't going this year I don't think I could bare to read it.

What fantastic pictures (especially George's :) ) Thanks to every one who has shared.

The time just wont pass quick enough, can't wait.

img_6882-1.jpg

:O

Its ME!! i vaguely remember this being taken, it must have been pre football lastyear, as i dont look to sweaty, although your camera trickery may have hiden the sweat ;):lol::D

Ive been loving all your photos George and looking at them every day, this came as a shock :D

from stunning images to this one (standards slipping in subject choice :D)

Edited by Chazeboy

:O

Its ME!! i vaguely remember this being taken, it must have been pre football lastyear, as i dont look to sweaty, although your camera trickery may have hiden the sweat ;):lol::D

Ive been loving all your photos George and looking at them every day, this came as a shock :D

from stunning images to this one (standards slipping in subject choice :D)

Now after that you mentioned it you do look a bit like the Simpsons image you have hehe. Well I am running low on photos from last year so I am publishing all the scrap heheh. If you want I can send you the original sized one, just message me your email. Hope to see you around this year.

And this is what i look like, you will surely get to recognize me from the permanent black hump on my back (and I look just like the hunchback of Notre Damm when I have a poncho on)

img_6985-1.jpg

This is my best side, what do you think? look really great don't I. I have no idea how my wife said yes to the big question. I think she had the biggest beer googles ever.

img_6907-1.jpg

And these are the fields we have all been waiting to revisit over this long year

img_7019-1.jpg

Hope we dont flood because these might be a little bit dangerous then

img_7009-1.jpg

and we will have to rescue the beautiful ladies such as this one

img_7974-1.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments. I hope to meet a lot of you whilst up in Glasto this year. Do stop me if you do see me around, will be nice to put a face to your forum names.

It will be also great to post some of the your photos once I get back home (not that i am looking forward for it to be over)

img_6899-1.jpg

img_6831-1.jpg

img_7984-1.jpg

img_7043-1.jpg

img_6867-1.jpg

blog blog blog

Edited by George Saguna