Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

This thread is making me want to take my dslr with me but I must resist the urge! (I just couldnt cope if it got nicked/trashed)

You could take it and use the 24 hour lockups all over the site - only take it out when you're not trashed and stick it back when you're going to be. Also make sure it's covered on your insurance. I couldn't not take mine - I'd be kicking myself the whole festival. :)

Some great images there Storm Crow, it looks like we saw the same brass band last year :D , by the way where abouts in Northumberland are you, I've lived in Hexham the last 20 years.

Thanks, you've got some good ones as well. I'm on the opposite side of Northumberland in Ashington. Think I'd prefer to be in Hexam though :)

Great photos Storm Crow, captured some perfect moments. We are trying to origins a meet up if you are interested, on Wed on the 23 at The Bimble at 1730ish after the game.

Shame it's not Thursday. I dont get my wristband till Thurs morning so cant access the main site till then. :(

Edited by Madabout G

Hey George that's a great quality set you've just posted, you've just reminded me that I've got one of the ' doll's head ' somewhere myself.

Trash city was good last year but I also really enjoy the Circus/Cabaret fields and the Green fields for shots.

Cheers

Ian