Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Haven't posted any photos for a while, but this thread has whetted the appetite. Excellent stuff throughout.

Here's one I managed to hold the camera steady for last year:

G2009214.JPG

The first one in post #4 is one of mine. Glad to see it's still doing the rounds.

And, imagine my glee when I see my young Australian friends in post #151. She may be small, but she's definitely not poor quality!

R

Edited by HowdyBoss
  • Upvote 1

Haven't posted any photos for a while, but this thread has whetted the appetite. Excellent stuff throughout.

G2009214.JPG

The first one in post #4 is one of mine. Glad to see it's still doing the rounds.

And, imagine my glee when I see my young Australian friends in post #151. She may be small, but she's definitely not poor quality!

R

Thats brilliant, going into ratation as my glasto wallpapers :P

Thanks for my new screensaver! :P

+ 1 wow!!!

G2009214.JPG

R

:P Woah! Brilliant.

The LEGEND, the WONDERFUL Mr John Peel caught napping at Glasto 1999..... :P

FABULOUS picture in my opinion.

peel-at-glasto-04.jpg

:P

Of all the BRILLIANT images posted, this one is one of my favourites! Not because of the quality (which is a bit blurry!), but because of the content. It made me both happy and sad at the same time. Wonderful image.

RIP Mr Peel.

Edited by Madabout G

hey sorry i know it has been explained before but how do you post images? i have uploaded the pics to image shack but i have no idea how to post them on here, i did try to search the forum for the awnser but i could not find it, please help

edit: spelling

Edited by rosstopher

hey sorry i know it has been explained before but how do you post images? i have uploaded the pics to image shack but i have no idea how to post them on here, i did try to search the forum for the awnser but i could not find it, please help

edit: spelling

Type

>

Sorted:)

Of all the BRILLIANT images posted, this one is one of my favourites! Not because of the quality (which is a bit blurry!), but because of the content. It made me both happy and sad at the same time. Wonderful image.

RIP Mr Peel.

Agreed. Brilliant picture that really captured the man.

And to answer the previous post regading posting images, the easist way is to click on the little square box above, 5th from the left. Paste in your image url and it's done.

i tried that and it tells me

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

any idea's?

You can upload photos straight on to efestivals in the gallery section. You can then link to those photos when posting :P

Hey.I.was.wondering.if.anyone.could.help.me.at.all?

So.there's.loads.of.damn.amazing.pictures.in.this.thread.and.because.I.can't.have.them.all.as.my.desktop.image.at.once.I'm.trying.to.find.some.sort.of.program.that.switches.between.images.every.5-10.seconds...

Anyone.got.any.idea's?

Hey.I.was.wondering.if.anyone.could.help.me.at.all?

So.there's.loads.of.damn.amazing.pictures.in.this.thread.and.because.I.can't.have.them.all.as.my.desktop.image.at.once.I'm.trying.to.find.some.sort.of.program.that.switches.between.images.every.5-10.seconds...

Anyone.got.any.idea's?

You're on a Mac aren't you?

Go to System Preferences, then choose 'desktop & screen saver'. Go to the desktop tab and enable the 'change picture:' box then just set the interval for the change.

Does.anyone.have.any.Shangri.La.pictures?

Or.was.everyone.to.trashed.by.then?

:P

Never even made it. Got lost in Trash City on the way up there and couldn't get in to Shangri La anyway because it was apparently 'full'?!

We were all a bit messy anyway, so perhaps as well we didn't make it in:

Trash City Madness

Edited by Katster