Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

I think the idea of not bringing an expensive camera to Glasto is the worry of getting too pissed and dropping it or losing it. I know I'd probably do something like that, I'm a nightmare. The lock ups are safe and I would leave your camera there NEVER in your tent.

A good rule I use for Glasto is never take anything you would be devastated not to bring home. I'd be pissed off if I ruined some of the clothes or lost my phone at Glasto but I'd get over it. I use that rule because I tend to get mashed off my face most of the time while at the festival.

If you carry it with you and are confident you will be careful then go for it. If you're that organised maybe you could take the camera out in the day and put it in lockups for the evening.

Thanks for the tips, will check out that store when I get home (work ebay filter)

At night I always sleep with all my money, camera and anything else I care about down inside the bottom of my sleeping bag. You'd have to be really keen to go that far to try and nick anything!