Latitude 2010

RaymondM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Thom Yorke playing solo last year is exactly why I think Radiohead might be a possibility, kinda like his solo performance was a precursor to a full on 'head performance, in the same way Grinderman played in '08 and The Nick headlined last year...it makes perfect sense! Alas, I don't think it'll happen...

Forgive me for being predantic, but anyone know what time on Tuesday the line-up will be announced?

the last couple of years its been 7pm

theres been confirmation on radio 1, i think.

but it hasnt been the full line up, the 3 headliners a couple of the uncut headliners and a couple of the other acts.

it's a drip, drip of information with latitude. or at least, it has been in the past!

Gorillaz would be a good headliner methinks although I hardly dare to dream.

Can see British Sea Power playing as well seeing that they've got a new album due out this year. Probably not a universally loved idea however I'd really like to see Biffy Clyro as well.

From those that have been mentioned

Yeasayer album is great and they were superb at Birmingham a couple of weeks back. Would definately get tickets to Latitude this year if a few of

Yeasayer, The National, British Sea Power, Gorillaz, the xx, maccabees, TV on the Radio

you know that sort of thing along with a couple of bigger names.

Lets hope the announcement this year is handled better than last year which was officially shiete

I heard Kristin Hersh is playing, thats all the incentive I need to go though some of the above would be cool too

Kristin Hersh? Where did you hear that - and does that mean she might do some other dates in the UK? :P

Kristin Hersh? Where did you hear that - and does that mean she might do some other dates in the UK? :P

She mentioned it on her Facebook page, along with a Gateshead appearance. Plus an announcement on the 11th I think, bound to be a few more dates :P

If PJ Harvey were there too I'd be in heaven

excited about the lineup today..hoping for half decent lineup.

In the past thats what I have said but after last years announcement and feeling quite peeped off it all turned out ok. Didn't see one main stage headliner (bit gutted I missed Nick Cave but daughter sore feet ment I volunteered to go bck to tent!) but still had a fantastic weekend. There s so much to do and see the biggest disappointment is what you have missed!!

I'm still hoping for a good announcement but wont feel too disappointed if its not to my taste. Spent to much time last year getting pissed off with Grace Jones and PSB. Just going to enjoy the build up this year!! :P

Is the line-up announced on their website, or must we endure Mr Lowe?

last year, i think it was simultaneous

you could log on to the official latitude website, theyve got almost instant updates

any tips on cheating to find it out earlier then? seen as it all must be written by now. where's paultm when you need him!

i dont think it is all written

last year, as i remember, they simply aounced the headliners, the 2nd headliners and the uncut headliners.

there is a very similar drip srip feel about the line up, or was

i think its about creating the vibe, rather than people just going for the music

the headliners certainly didnt make me go last year, the place itself did.