Boxing

Cardboard Box City

Haye - Harrison is on Saturday night in Manchester.

Harrison is now 4/1 to win (from 10/1). From some of the hype I've heard about this fight I've often wondered if some of these people have seen Audley Harrison fight before. Especially against someone who might hit him.

Did you see Tyson looking at footage of the two on Sky Sports News? He was offering analysis of them both. Don’t think he was that impressed with either.

he wants to last i heard. think he's wanting it to happen next summer. can't wait if so. i've never seen a klitshko flight but seen clips. beasts!

Wladimir is a very good boxer technically from what I've seen of him. Keep forgetting which one is which but I've seen a good few fights of theirs. Not seen either fight anyone that could be described as being of note.

Outside of boxing they both seem like very likeable, intelligent people, whereas David Haye seems like a bit of a tosser. And have you seen Wladimir's lass - the f**king old cradle snatcher! She's only about 20.

Vitali had the beating of Lennox Lewis in Lewis's last fight seven years ago. He was winning on scorecards but got cut and they stopped it controversially. Lewis quite rightly then ran into retirement.

Whilst the heavyweight division is a joke, (and the Haye v Harrison fight proves that, a puffed up cruiserweight against a joke) Vitali has a record of 41-2, Wladimir 55-3. They hold the only belts that matter (if any of them do). You cant say they arent dominant. Both Klitschkos would absolutely annihilate David Haye and send him running back to the Cruiserweights. It'll be be Wladimir anyway, as Vitali has said he is retiring at the end of this year.

Haye - Harrison is on Saturday night in Manchester.

Harrison is now 4/1 to win (from 10/1). From some of the hype I've heard about this fight I've often wondered if some of these people have seen Audley Harrison fight before. Especially against someone who might hit him.

This firght seems too one sided to me - I can't believe it's being billed as anything which will last more than 3 rounds

Pacquiao is the best!! Pacquiao wins to Margarito earlier by unanimous decision.. Pacquiao have 8 titles now! I want to see Pacquiao and Mayweather in the same ring!!

Mayweather is probably brickin' it. Doubt he'll get in the ring with pacman. Tv interviews raise the money thou, so expect plenty of talk.

And Audrey was a disgrace last night.

Where do we start with last night?

I'm not going to bitch about Audley, at least not yet.

David Haye, what a disgrace. Betting on himself for the third round, after doing f**k all in the first two rounds? He should be investigated by the commission, he should be investigated by the WBA, hell, he should be investigated by the police, because this is fight fixing.

If you dont understand why, think of it like this. Plenty of people last night and before will have put money on Daivd Haye to win in the first two rounds. Which is not an unreasonable bet if we're being honest, especially when you looked at the state of Harrison in the entrance. But no, David Haye and his friends have money on him to win in the third, so he does f**k all for two rounds.It was like watching David Haye on Strictly Come Dancing. What a disgrace.

Haye would get annihilated by both Klitschkos. And he knows this. So despite the rhetoric we'll never see the fight. Lets look at the Heavyweight career of David Haye. He faces a unskilled lug for the belt, then he faces a years past his prime mandatory challenger, and then he faces someone who isnt even ranked in the British top five. Haye has already ducked the Klitschko's and will continue to do so in the future. I'd say there's more chance of Haye v Bruno than there is of Haye v either Klitschko. David Haye is a pretend world champion whose title run so far has been a joke.

As for Pacquiao and Mayweather, I'm amazed that with all the money to be made that they cant bang some heads together to make it happen. But hey, thats Boxing.

Where do we start with last night?

I'm not going to bitch about Audley, at least not yet.

David Haye, what a disgrace. Betting on himself for the third round, after doing f**k all in the first two rounds? He should be investigated by the commission, he should be investigated by the WBA, hell, he should be investigated by the police, because this is fight fixing.

If you dont understand why, think of it like this. Plenty of people last night and before will have put money on Daivd Haye to win in the first two rounds. Which is not an unreasonable bet if we're being honest, especially when you looked at the state of Harrison in the entrance. But no, David Haye and his friends have money on him to win in the third, so he does f**k all for two rounds.It was like watching David Haye on Strictly Come Dancing. What a disgrace.

Haye would get annihilated by both Klitschkos. And he knows this. So despite the rhetoric we'll never see the fight. Lets look at the Heavyweight career of David Haye. He faces a unskilled lug for the belt, then he faces a years past his prime mandatory challenger, and then he faces someone who isnt even ranked in the British top five. Haye has already ducked the Klitschko's and will continue to do so in the future. I'd say there's more chance of Haye v Bruno than there is of Haye v either Klitschko. David Haye is a pretend world champion whose title run so far has been a joke.

As for Pacquiao and Mayweather, I'm amazed that with all the money to be made that they cant bang some heads together to make it happen. But hey, thats Boxing.

All very fair points.

Personally I don't mind Harrison for no other reason than he's made a few quid out of boxing despite having no apparent boxing skills.

Anyone who didn't have money on him to win in the third clearly knows nothing about boxing, it wasn't rigged it was reality - there's no way he would have been likely to win such a hyped game before that, making the conclusion an obvious one.

Anyone who didn't have money on him to win in the third clearly knows nothing about boxing, it wasn't rigged it was reality - there's no way he would have been likely to win such a hyped game before that, making the conclusion an obvious one.

Failing to throw a punch in the first and land one in the second wouldn't have helped though

What an absolute nothing fight on Saturday. Haye putting money on himself and telling his family and friends to bet on the third round?!! So glad I didn’t pay for it.

Haye is looking to fight Wladimir Klitschko in April is it? He will be totally annihilated.

Edited by The Nal