Boxing

Cardboard Box City

Same time in Lisbon at the moment isn't it? One of those American sports bars is your best bet. Or an Irish pub.

Isn't the same time as Vegas - but know what you meant !

Not sure what time the fight is scheduled for but guess it'll be somewhere between 4am - 6am

Is it just me or is the lead into the fight very quiet? Its in 3 weeks! Even Freddie Roachs "good vs evil" because of Mayweathers habit of smacking women about doesn't seem to be fueling the fire.

Weird.

I think the trouble is that nobody really believes that mayweather can lose. It's such a pity they couldn't have done it when the demand was highest. It's still going to be a big event.

I'm meant to be going round a mates to watch it but fuck,think I'd be pissed by the time it comes on and doing a Houdini lol.

Late start, always. Hours kip at about 6ish and dinner for 10pm.

No way I'm missing it. Would've been better a few years ago yeah but its still a huge fight. But its rare two top fighters fight unbeaten and both in their prime so we should be happy to take what we can get.

Edited by The Nal

Late start, always. Hours kip at about 6ish and dinner for 10pm.

No way I'm missing it. Would've been better a few years ago yeah but its still a huge fight. But its rare two top fighters fight unbeaten and both in their prime so we should be happy to take what we can get.

Even at his peak pacquiao wasn't unbeaten, he had already lost 3 times by that stage.

• 3 weeks later...