**** U2 ROLLING STONES MUSE ****

Guest mike99

It was on the radio. We heard him say it out of his own mouth...

the quote I saw reported - which was in the NotW - said "We're going to have a little chat with the Eavis family."

That was in an article which also said they were alreqady in talks.

http://newsoftheworld.mobi/;feed/showbiz/x...AY-Z.html?mob=1

Sounds like made up bollox to me - taking one set of words and pretending they say something different.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why everyone gets so wound up with mike99 for i dunno, ok he might post and p!iss a few ppl off but come on, why do people get so wound up and be quite rude to him all the time, he's not hurting any fooker, why cant ya just take him with a pinch of salt and let it go over ya heads..

It's pathetic getting all wound up and getting ya heads up ya arses for nowt really, it dont really affect you if he says summat and it's not right does it? so fookong what, you all should be used to him by now and just take him with a pinch of salt instead of abusing the poor fooker all the time...

You can see the author of the thread on the board, you dont have to read mikes posts ffs...

Chill people.... :P

the quote I saw reported - which was in the NotW - said "We're going to have a little chat with the Eavis family."

That was in an article which also said they were alreqady in talks.

http://newsoftheworld.mobi/;feed/showbiz/x...AY-Z.html?mob=1

Sounds like made up bollox to me - taking one set of words and pretending they say something different.

Oh why am I even bothering - but for your benefit alone mike99 - here is a short lesson on titles.

example 1

title = **** 7 men fly to the moon in paper mache rocket ****

suggests = that 7 men flew to the moon in a paper mache rocket

actual body of post = wouldnt it be wierd if 7 men flew to the moon in a paper mache rocket

example2

title = **** U2 ROLLING STONES MUSE ****

suggests = confirmed headliners, leaked information that is nearly a certainty and is close to set in stone.

actual body of post = is "looks likely" "what are your thoughts" and has hardly any basis in fact.

example3

title = U2, Rolling Stones, Muse: what are the chances?

suggests = a discussion on the chances of all 3 playing

actual body of post = a discussion on the chances of all 3 playing (and without the need for capital letters and 8 astericks and without being misleading to anyone on the forums.

Lesson over. :P

The Stones headlining Sunday then??

I don't think the Stones are playing.

That's guesswork, but based on Michael Eavis saying that U2 are "the biggest band in the world". I don't think he'd say that if the Stones were playing - while people can argue which is bigger, I reckon he'd avoid his words being a part of that argument.

I don't think the Stones are playing.

That's guesswork, but based on Michael Eavis saying that U2 are "the biggest band in the world". I don't think he'd say that if the Stones were playing - while people can argue which is bigger, I reckon he'd avoid his words being a part of that argument.

Edited by Cosmic*Love*Vibrations*666

I'd just like to add, I read in Mojo the Waters is planning on touring the wall throughout 2010 and 11, I als read it on a website but cant remember if it was the official one or brain damage. He also said he was willing to do this with or without the band, a good chance of either Roger or the band appearing at Glasto then me thinks.

What do u lot reckon?

I'd just like to add, I read in Mojo the Waters is planning on touring the wall throughout 2010 and 11, I als read it on a website but cant remember if it was the official one or brain damage. He also said he was willing to do this with or without the band, a good chance of either Roger or the band appearing at Glasto then me thinks.

What do u lot reckon?

What do u lot reckon?

I reckon you're the internet forum's equivalent of a prick tease! :P

Either Rog or Dave would do me. I just want to hear some Floyd by a member of Floyd. Both together might be greedy, but one of them? Pleeeeeeease.....?

Rog doing The Wall would be simply immense. My favourite Floyd album.