**** U2 ROLLING STONES MUSE ****

Guest mike99

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, for me Friday on the Pyramid Stage is a write off, i'd rather scratch myself with a rusty cheesgrater than listen to Bono waffle on about his political views! Regardless of what people say on these forums, it will turn out to be a self-righteous performance from him, mark my words!

Otherwise I'd go for Rolling Stones and Muse on Saturday and Sunday, although if i'm being picky i'd go Rolling Stones and Radiohead...!

well, i'm joining the club. it's just a waste of browsing time. wasn't it earlier today that he posted Prince for saturday.

and to think i was excited for a few days about manic street preachers for a while, until i went back to that post and saw who started it...

and then this post...yes, anyone who has done a bit of reading on the forum could have come to a conclusion that these 3 are possibilities, but hardly a groundbreaking revelation that demands a reply-to-my-own-post call of "what do you think Neil??? tell me i'm on to something!?!?! "

mike...go watch telly or something. please...

well, i'm joining the club. it's just a waste of browsing time. wasn't it earlier today that he posted Prince for saturday.

and to think i was excited for a few days about manic street preachers for a while, until i went back to that post and saw who started it...

and then this post...yes, anyone who has done a bit of reading on the forum could have come to a conclusion that these 3 are possibilities, but hardly a groundbreaking revelation that demands a reply-to-my-own-post call of "what do you think Neil??? tell me i'm on to something!?!?! "

mike...go watch telly or something. please...

This thread was to discuss how likely those acts would be to play. Rolling stones for Saturday because neil has almost as good as confirmed it. Muse because there wembley tickets have gone onsale very early and could be to do with Glastonbury. Im not saying its right but can we discuss what i ment for us to discuss in this thread. Thank you. Mike99