Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Like a lot of people I was disappointed to have Amy McD announced as headliner. The singles were ok but I wouldn't have gone to a concert or even bought the cd. However I thought I'd check it out and have just listened to the live at barrowlands bonus cd - oh dear! Cruicified a couple of tracks by Oasis and The Killers and just can't seem to hold the tunes even on a couple of her own songs. Some of it sounded awful :O

Amy McDonald was a strange choice for headliner, no doubt she is a viable act for the main stage but don't think she's got the songs for a main stage evening headliner, The Killers and Oasis covers prove this, those will probably the songs that the crowd will respond to most.

I don't think there has been many solo female artists have headlined festivals in the past?

Or could it be that people actually like amy mcdonald?

No I don't think so either, I think people who have went have enjoyed it and went back. If I was coming to it cold, i'd probably have picked wickerman or something else around the same pricing with a better line up.

However, I still think it will be a brilliant weekend and am getting mega excited.

6 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a poor line up this year again IMO and despite me not being able to go anyway, I wouldn't be really tempted again if I could go. I know there is more than the music, but there are a lot of festivals which can claim that now in the similar price bracket.

Edited by Paul ™

Well for me its only 5 sleeps til i leave and i dont care that the line up isnt the best. This will be my first festival as a responsible adult (ie taking kids with me this year.....not mine may i add) Its still ok to drink wine at breakfast time isnt it....