Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

Bit underwhelmed by the announcements to be honest. Feeder are really good live and one of those bands where you recognise more than you think, and Amy MacDonlad was always a certainty to play since she turned down T in the Park, but I'm surprised she's deemed to be headline material.

Focus now turns to Hothouse headliners by Friday......... :P

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was critical in the SFG year but for £90 a ticket which includes decent camping and free kids, it's not bad value for a decent weekend away.

Pretty happy with what's been announced so far and a few up and coming bands should do the trick.

Divine Comedy are a decent addition and the Wailers should be fun.

I'm so happy! Feeder........... i can't express my happiness! Amy Mcdonald just might surprise us, Stornaway are one of my favourite new bands, The Divine Comedy should B fun, Same goes 4 The Wailers , Egyptian Hip Hop i shall check out, The Levellers will fit right in at Belladrum(bet ur chuffed Red Day btw) and be ace and Unicorn Kid is great (my 3rd time seeing him, once at Ironworks, once with Hadouken! and now Belladrum.) Good announcement :P .

Pretty pleased so far. Feeder are excellent live and saw Amy McDonald last time and she was very good. Saw Candi Staton at Wickerman last year and she gave a great performance and had a great band. Divine Comedy, Stornoway, Levellers and the Wailers along with headliners are I think worthy of the ticket price and with the usual standard of new bands still to be announced I'm sure will throw up a few unexpected surprises.

Always a great weekend anyway and we'll be travelling up full of anticipation, hopefully with some new Bella converts!