Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am thinking of trying this fest this year. but is it true that ticketmaster is the only place to get tickets?! the robbin foooookers are charging extortionate rates of booking fees and delivery these days and i grudge giving them the money!

in response to who i would like to see, definitely arcade fire. they always impress me. as do sigur ros, but not sure if they are everyones idea of a good show!

Manics would be amazing, i know lots of people who would buy tickets just to see them. The other very vague possibility for me would be Biffy Clyro, but they're maybe a bit big... I have a feeling the Twlight Sad might headline the hothouse tent, maybe on the saturday, a la british sea power. Doves are a very good call, i always thought maybe fleet foxes might headline? other suggestions maybe friendly fires, animal collective, franz ferdinand, foals maybe. also would LOVE to see los campesinos!

Manics would be amazing, i know lots of people who would buy tickets just to see them. The other very vague possibility for me would be Biffy Clyro, but they're maybe a bit big... I have a feeling the Twlight Sad might headline the hothouse tent, maybe on the saturday, a la british sea power. Doves are a very good call, i always thought maybe fleet foxes might headline? other suggestions maybe friendly fires, animal collective, franz ferdinand, foals maybe. also would LOVE to see los campesinos!