Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of headliners and other acts, it seems to be down to how much funding the festival gets. Last year i think they got an additional grant or something, hence editors et al playing, the year before last when there was no additonal grant the headliners were scouting for girls and the waterboys, in saying that it was one of the best festivals i attended. It will be intresting to see what they come up with but i think acts like the manics, arcade fire(my tongue in cheek suggestion) are probably out of reach. Anyway i will be there regardless of headliners :P

good point steivig 72.

However, the festival sold out for the first time last year. So I would imagine that while there would be no big headliners like last year, there will be better headliners than Scouting for girls and the waterboys. (no offence to those that like them) If only because in business terms it makes sense to develop your product from a position of strength.

Likewise I'm not bothered about headliners so much, although I tend to think that the headliners in the tents should grab my attention at least.

They don't appear to be which is a shame. Had a quick look around last night, looks like Ticketmaster is the only place they are onsale at the moment. Nothing on the Bella site about other outlets, which is a shame coz TM fees seem stupidly high.

Red Day, considering we had the waterboys and scouting for girls headlining in 08, i think nutini is a step up :P as i said no my cup of tea but he would go down well imo. I am hoping and praying for doves or arcade fire or flaming lips or the shins :P

Me too, but I'd go see them a billion times... :P

Saw the Manics in 2008 supporting Foo Fighters in Manchester. They were not bad, I haven't heard their latest album, but word is it's pretty good. Got to be better than the previous one...