Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I find it wierd that there is no sale until february.

On a very simple level 1000 sold tickets at £65 a pop equals well £65,000. Now put that in a bank (always risky) and you get interest. (ok very little) If people can think of a reason not to do this then let me know.

On the band list I would say that I have in the past paid well more than the entrance to tartan heart to see the manics and would gladly fork out for that.

Sorry Red Day, I meant April when bands announced last year.

And you are correct again in saying they were never off sale last year.

I find it a bit strange that they could be selling them now with some willing buyers, but no word yet.

Should we be concerned for 2010?? :P

I'm kinda getting where you're coming from - with Friday night usually headlined by a contemporary band like MGMT and an older one for Saturday - but I'm not sure they have enough in the locker to keep everyone interested for a headline set?

I never thought I'd say this but I think Paulo Nutini would work on Friday night - as I risk being shot down in flames...... :P

I'm kinda getting where you're coming from - with Friday night usually headlined by a contemporary band like MGMT and an older one for Saturday - but I'm not sure they have enough in the locker to keep everyone interested for a headline set?

I never thought I'd say this but I think Paulo Nutini would work on Friday night - as I risk being shot down in flames...... :P

You and I are never going to agree Red Day, Paolo would be fab for Bella!

Also, I hear Prefab Sprout are back on the go, I would quite like to see them maybe in a tent, Paddy McAloon looks more like he should be a member of ZZ Top these days!