Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame if this was lost as many people go to multiple festivals and efestivals was a great place to flick between those we are interested in it.

Although I use the Bella Forum, it's not yet carrying the same enthusiasm or usage as the efestivals one.

Please let it stay.

Does that mean Bearded Theory at al have to go too? Sound like an odd thing to do!

Bearded Theory (BT) don't have their official forums here while also having their own conflicting official forums, which is the situation with Bella (which is currently being discussed with them to try and find a sensible resolution).

In fact, BT don't have a forum here at all. What there is is a "My Festival Group" that has been created by BT-goers, along with a forum for that group. Someone visiting these forums wouldn't be aware of the forum's existence unless they joined that group - it's a hidden forum unless a member of that group.

My mistake. I was getting you mixed up with another Paul - he's posted negative comments in the T and Connect forums on a fairly regular basis for some time (they're there for all to see). Sorry.
Edited by Paul ™

What about all the positive ones too about those 2 festivals and others... or did you not notice them? :P

*edit* nearly 30,000 posts in over 5 1/2 years... should I only be allowed positive ones? Am sure that the amount of negative comments will be a miniscule %age of the total :P

Edited by Bezdad

I'm with you on this Paul ™ - no problem with constructive criticism, especially when some promoters are becoming lazy and complacent (we know who they are.......).

And I agree with theampersanddevil that line up was good this year - and in past years. Rarely struggled for someone to see, and kept an open mind on some new stuff after looking at the links you mentioned.

Same again please - credible headliners with ability to hold the top spot, plenty indie bands (some old/some new), a smattering of singer/songwriters and a few leftfield folk/rock/punk/country outfits would do me fine. Happy days. :P

I see Wickham Festival have made a few announcements today and over the years some bands played both there and Belladrum. Their dates co-incide with Belladrum next year so I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing - but they have announced Levellers, Shooglenifty, Salsa Celtica and The Men They Couldn't Hang amongst others. I could easily handle some of these for Bella as long as the overall mix was good. Thoughts?

I see Wickham Festival have made a few announcements today and over the years some bands played both there and Belladrum. Their dates co-incide with Belladrum next year so I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing - but they have announced Levellers, Shooglenifty, Salsa Celtica and The Men They Couldn't Hang amongst others. I could easily handle some of these for Bella as long as the overall mix was good. Thoughts?