Will Summer Sundae happen next year?

Guest mpop

Now this is all a bit of a worry.

I was already looking forward to a wonderful 10th year and receiving my Summer sundae ever present

knighthood from Richard H, along with my 2 sidekicks (grown to 6 in the past two years because I've convinced them Summer sundae is great and now they're converted) and then I saw this thread.

Summer sundae 2009 was bigger and overall better than ever before..... the show must go on.

Blimey, I hope the facebook masses can have a positive affect on this kerfuffle !

Good luck to Richard H.

Edited by rob372

• 3 weeks later...
I have just received the booklet with upcoming events for demonfort hall and summer sundae is not listed inside it, like it normally has been in other years....

That's because, as yet, next year's festival has not been agreed to take place. They can't advertise something that they don't know to be happening.

However, I've been led to understand that things are currently being discussed, and that it looks like things are going to come together. It's likely to be confirmed as happening within the next few weeks I believe.

im not sure what could be added to my previous statement (the council have discovered the efestivals thread). whilst im not a fan of recent activities and i've no direct links to leicester city council, theres also no point in making further potentially limitating waves just for the sake of it.

im sure i cant get shot for saying the sense of humour applied to Leprekorn's post is very much the sentiment to uphold in all this frankly somewhat baffling, stupendous and ultimately very pointless madness.

Edited by andyblack