:( This one completely passed me by

Guest Goblinz

I've been at my new flat with no net connection for the past few weeks and this has completely past me by untill somebody in the office said it had sold out... :'( I've been going since 2002(?) and haven't missed one since then.

I'm in two minds whether this is a bad thing.... i want to go to easter island next summer for an eclipse festival as well as to germany for fullmoon festival.... Going to Glasto too would have caused a few issues with work.

Hopefully i'll know about the easter island thing in a few months so can make my mind up about the resale then.... Will be calling on some people for help though when they anounce the new sale date.

I can't believe it sold out so quickly, I suppose this is what heppens when there's a sunny one.

ahhh mate :lol: ... i will help ya x

yeah always alternatives...but still sucks xxxx

It does, the more i look at this thread, the more upsetting it gets. I probably should keep ou of here, got enought o worry about atm.

I'd miss out on most of the festival through either being at work or making sure iw as ina fit state to work. There's no way i could ditch the work either, i just couldn;t do that.... besides, there's a black list for deserters too isn't there?

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Yes I did, what about yourself :lol:

Taking a few of my eldest litter with me :lol:

Sign up for work, and i do your shifts for you. I have bought a ticket until i was getting signed up for work. Where there is a will there is a way :lol:

Hmnn...bit dodgy like.

How come you got a ticket.... just in the off chance you couldn;t get work? How does that wrk, do you get a refund on your ticket?

if you have one spare then i could always shave my head and get a strange badger shaped growth on one of my hands.

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Yeah, you can get ticket refunds right up to the 7th May, and just lose a tenner.

There will be more tickets on sale, as even the official site is saying that tickets bought after the 28th Feb have to be paid in full. I paid a deposit last year as well, and cancelled it in Feb.

Actually my photo has me with long hair :( Half way there then mate :lol: Just grow a beard to confuse them, you have the gut already :lol:

I'm still fairly confident that people who keep a close eye on here and the official news coming from Glastonbury will be able to get a ticket in the resale.

On a brighter note though looking forward to seeing Psychedelic Breakfast touring a bit more next summer :rolleyes:

Also trying to imagine Rufus with long hair which is bending my mind a bit!

LOL, I already have the beard! I don't suppose you had wonderful blond hair did you?

Wills ee what happens between now and the resale. I may have to giveit a miss because going to easter island is a once in a lifetime experience.... going there for an eclipse is a once in 1400 year experience.... going there to a festival is a once in a very long time probably forever experience, going there to coincide with he mayan day out of time is a once in eternity experience. Going there and all of the above happening is never going to happen again.... just going to be expensive like.

I'm still fairly confident that people who keep a close eye on here and the official news coming from Glastonbury will be able to get a ticket in the resale.

On a brighter note though looking forward to seeing Psychedelic Breakfast touring a bit more next summer :)

Also trying to imagine Rufus with long hair which is bending my mind a bit!