Showers

Guest -pogo-

hey pogo there are showers mate

never used them myself a mate did, said they were decent..i assume they don;'t get used much lol

but i'd guess it's best to go pretty early, like before most people wakeup , the amount of people using them will be small, but most who do would prob use them early morning 9-11am id guess

there are showers alright, 3 in fact. the greenpeace ones near the greenpeace field have hot showers, and provide environmentally friendly soap for you to use. you're not allowed to use your own toileries unfortunately, as it adversely affects the wildlife in the area. there is another one in the green fields, which is actually a stall run by someone, it's called sam's sauna. from what i understand, there's another one near the kidz field

hope this helps!

I use the Kidz field showers every year... the quietest time is late afternoon. Early-ish morning (think they open 9am-6pm) there's big queue.

I used to get by with baby wipes years ago, but having a shower is LOVELY <_<