Weather thread 2010

Guest remote

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been waiting for someone to start the weather thread. Nice one!

Scorcher please. I want a scorcher. And when I say scorcher, I mean a SCORCHER.

I want to be able to light a cigarette by simply running my nails along the dried up grass (I don't smoke - this is just an example of how SCORCHING I want it to be). I want to see the headliners' guitars melt. I want to see the poor quality lagers literally evaporate. I want to see the trendy Kate Moss wannabe's wellies melt, firmly affixing aforementioned TV-camera fodder to the dry and cracked earth.

35 degree at least please.

And remember folks - rain is NOT AN OPTION.

After last year's weather debate, which couldn't even agree on what the weather would be like on the day, I've decided I don't trust weather forecasters.

Therefore, from now on I will forecast the weather the old fashioned way. I've sacrificed a goat, and read its innards.

The Tuesday before the Festival will be wet, drying out on the Wednesday as the first tent pegs go in. Thursday will be overcast, and the sun will break through the clouds on Friday morning for two days of glorious sunshine, before another overcast day on Sunday, allowing us all to have a lie in.

The goat's liver was speckled, which tells me that Boyzone will headline the Pyramid Stage.

I predict it's gonna be a bit of a wet one next year, not OMFG pissing it down, just a fair bit of rain on the friday till about 6 oclockish, like in 2008, when we were watching Editors, it finished after their set. Then after that it will be absolutely scorching for the rest of the weekend (well scorching on wednesday and thursday afternoon too)

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

I predict it's gonna be a bit of a wet one next year, not OMFG pissing it down, just a fair bit of rain on the friday till about 6 oclockish, like in 2008, when we were watching Editors, it finished after their set. Then after that it will be absolutely scorching for the rest of the weekend (well scorching on wednesday and thursday afternoon too)

Cheers,

BlackHole2006