Who Do We Want To See At Endorset 2010

Guest Dorset Bear

Mmmmm ... Roast Beef Monster Munch & Scrumpy? ... protein, carbs & fruit?

That sounds like a balanced diet to me Cranmore. Now ‘Pickled Onion’ that’s a proper Monster Munch flavour.

I agree with the earlier post - Pronghorn, Who’s Afear’d, Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs are essential and real ‘crowd pleasers’

Half the fun of a small festi for me is discovering new bands so I’m mostly happy for the organisers to do their thing but I’d like to see a repeat performance from:

Dreadzone - were quality & a we’ve got a new album on the way

Bosch Stacey – local lads that put on a great Friday night dance session this year

& I’d happily watch Zion Train, Subgiant, The Guns Of Naverone and Ed Rome again

My wish-list for Endorset 2010

Bad Manners – As the headline Ska band. They would really suit the EIID crowd, We saw them play the Electric Palace last year and it was the most fun I’ve ever had at a gig.

Sham 69 were never one of my fave punk bands but I’d love to see Public Image or The Damned as it looks like they are touring again.

While I’m wishing my Sunday morning away let’s add The Orb, Easy Star All-Stars, Banco de Gaia, Transglobal Underground ...

& I vote that we make ‘La Petite Discoteque’ a permanent fixture.

Keep 'em coming :)

I can confirm that some of the bands mentioned will be playing, some won't be and that some of the suggested have been considered ( but nothing booked)

SO no help at all really!!

You'll have to keep an eye on efestivals news where we will be announcing things exclusively, as always.

• 4 weeks later...
My wish-list for Endorset 2010

Bad Manners – As the headline Ska band. They would really suit the EIID crowd, We saw them play the Electric Palace last year and it was the most fun I’ve ever had at a gig.

Sham 69 were never one of my fave punk bands but I’d love to see Public Image or The Damned as it looks like they are touring again.

While I’m wishing my Sunday morning away let’s add The Orb, Easy Star All-Stars, Banco de Gaia, Transglobal Underground ...

& I vote that we make ‘La Petite Discoteque’ a permanent fixture.

• 3 weeks later...

all the above suggestions are great... bad manners would go down a storm i reckon :P

dubheart were great put them on later in 2010 :P

also mungos hi-fi, irration steppas, nucleus roots....

flounder did you give that defekers cd to lama? they'de love to play... http://www.myspace.com/thedefekters

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,.... Off again...

Pronghorn

Subvert Sunday...!....Featuring all things Subvertive...

Bad Manners (Good Call)

Rudy La Crioux and the All Stars

www.myspace.com/rudylacriouxtheallstars

Imelda May :P

Meteors

Little Achievers

www.myspace.com/littlef**kingachievers

Goldblade and :P Membranes

Nigel Lewis and Teh Zorchmen

Hobo Jones & TJD

Who's Afeard

....So Far

Edited by Mad-Iccy

Any chance of Stiff Little Fingers, Anti-Nowhere League, or UK Subs?

and of course those future Britain's got Talent winners have to come back once they're as famous as that singing woman with the big head.

good shout with M3t3ors

Plus Subvert Sunday wiv Subhumans, Citizen Fish, Culture Shock (please), Goldblade and The Membranes - cheap day out!

That lot with the giant marrah were good value too this year.

Edited by 5co77ie

Bad Manners get my vote, too. They'd go down a storm. So would Orange Street, while I've got my ska head on. It would be great to see some classic ska - like when Symarip and Skatalites were on last year.

Goldblade should come back, but much as I'm looking forward to seeing the Damned, I'm not fussed about seeing many other old punk bands doing greatest hits with one or two original members.

I know I mentioned it a few months back, but please please please book Wreckless Eric!

Really, I'll be happy with whoever plays - haven't ben to a duff'un yet. More of the same please!

Any chance of Stiff Little Fingers, Anti-Nowhere League, or UK Subs?

and of course those future Britain's got Talent winners have to come back once they're as famous as that singing woman with the big head.

good shout with M3t3ors

Plus Subvert Sunday wiv Subhumans, Citizen Fish, Culture Shock (please), Goldblade and The Membranes - cheap day out!

That lot with the giant marrah were good value too this year.

-I think Peachy Farmer would be great for Endorse it...

-Exeter band, played a lot of local gigs, as well as festivals such as Glastonbury (small world stage), Aeon festival, Bradninch.

-Ska/reggae, 6 piece band, very lively, original material and would go down a storm at EiiD!

-check out their myspace site (all original material as well, btw)

http://www.myspace.com/peachyfarmermusic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice ... but unlikely[/quotea

ah come on just cos there on a world tour that i cant even manage to get to one gig, and thell be in the US!!

cant you get them over just for an hour or so old son :P:P

Edited by guypjfreak