Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Alchemy Festival

Alchemy festival 17th - 19th Sept 2010

accidendal uhhm...!

realy looking forward to this now..... got a new "toy" for cutting up wood for xmas so expect a "camp efest" fire. wonder if angel is going and taking her gazibo?

can`t get down til about fri lunchtime so will looking for the flag when we arrive.

I bought 2 'early bird' adult tickets but confirmation only says one :(

What can I do??

Looks as if that is just 1 transaction for 1 ticket. How much came off your Paypal/Bank account?

Just checked online banking........only £30 went :( ......but I did order two.....have emailed but no reply....obviously know will have to buy another if 2 weren't processed....just don't wanna buy another if already got 2. Get me?? :unsure:

Just checked online banking........only £30 went :( ......but I did order two.....have emailed but no reply....obviously know will have to buy another if 2 weren't processed....just don't wanna buy another if already got 2. Get me?? :unsure:

Not sure what's gone wrong but it looks like you've only got the one ticket so you will need to get another.

£50!! .....still a bargain :)

Happy days

Back to the Planet....cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!

B)

Guest Flip

Good stuff. Chance of Monkeyrush and Dave the Drummer playing the fest too now?

Hey, as I got too trollied last year, I didn't pitch my tent + slept in the car :/ .....wondering, as we have a friend who wants to stay in his camper but the rest of us are in tents, can we do this together????.......from what I remember, campers were along the road end of the festi with tents between them + the main 'arena' ???

Any guidance please???

Hey, as I got too trollied last year, I didn't pitch my tent + slept in the car :/ .....wondering, as we have a friend who wants to stay in his camper but the rest of us are in tents, can we do this together????.......from what I remember, campers were along the road end of the festi with tents between them + the main 'arena' ???

Any guidance please???