Alchemy festival 17th - 19th Sept 2010

Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Train tickets London to Lincoln for Alchemy currently just over a tenner each way. Think it's then a £3 quid or so bus ride to near the site.

Unless anyone can offer me a lift from London for it by the end of the week, think I'll have to try a festival by train for the first time in 16 years. :huh:

I am now living on site getting ready for September - will be a little slow with emails etc. while get sorted + Is crew party this weekend. If you want to com to that and be part of the Alchemy crew then please send me a email - alchemy.festival@live.com

Sonia's hula hoop workshops

hula fun for everyone

get them hips moving.. get involved with something a bitdiffrent.. we know kids love hula hooping but this is a very funactivity for the adults to.. aswell as just having a bit of fun, youcan learn some new tricks to show off to your friends.

make your own hoops

for something extra special make your own hula hoops.. Theseworkshops are very fun and theres a bonus at the end of it by havingyour very own hula hoop to take home.. you can choose the colour oftapes, which fabrics exactly how you want it tobe.. so come along and join the fun..

Hula workshops will be free - No £15 hulas at Alchemy :)

Sonia's hula hoop workshops

hula fun for everyone

get them hips moving.. get involved with something a bitdiffrent.. we know kids love hula hooping but this is a very funactivity for the adults to.. aswell as just having a bit of fun, youcan learn some new tricks to show off to your friends.

make your own hoops

for something extra special make your own hula hoops.. Theseworkshops are very fun and theres a bonus at the end of it by havingyour very own hula hoop to take home.. you can choose the colour oftapes, which fabrics exactly how you want it tobe.. so come along and join the fun..

Hula workshops will be free - No £15 hulas at Alchemy :)

Hi Everyone....

On request of Rabid and of course to introduce my fine self. My names Jo and I will be hunting down your Efest camp when i arrive on the 17th!!! Yay, cant wait...

Im a solo festie goer this year so really looking forward to meeting you all and having some fun,crazy and chilled times with you all (and hopefully making a few friends along the way!!! :rolleyes: )

Im 29, Female, a total all rounder in the music genre department, anything worth listening too is good enough for me and I love coming across new bands/styles etc that I haven't heard before.

Im great fun and up for a laugh so really looking forward to all the wacky and fun things that will be going on this year....

Have my photo of the Efest camp flag ready for when I arrive and do my classic Terminator line.....

" Have you seen this flag?......" :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Time for THE LIST I feel. Hope I haven't missed too many, feel free to edit as necessary. :)

Alchemy eFests contingent

rabid + greenfairy

timespeedsup

superdry

flip

Paultm

levellerrich

chocscoffer

llcoolphil

goblinz

smog

becky63