benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

Has anyone else chosen postal tickets? (As opposed to the print at home option).

I'm going to be heading out a week before the festival, and it has just occured to me that I only have until the end of next week for my tickets to turn up.

I presume the tickets are going to be dispatched next week but am rather annoyed with myself for not choosing the print at home option.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spotted the offical buses that go to the festival from the various airports around, there doesn't seem to be much info on when they leave etc., only booking info. Does anyone know anything more about these or have gotten them before? Also, would ye recommend booking in advance? It looks like it'd be handier getting a bus straight from the airport instead of bus and train. Flying into Reus

Edited by gavinwavin

In regards to your post gavin try Eu-fest for your transfers as they go direct from reus airport.Im not sure what they're availability would be like so close to the festival but its certainly worth a try. I used them last year from reus airport and I'm using them this year also.It certainly saves time messing around with trains.

Also good news on the campsite front. Although they are still charging for what they call 'luxury' camping, they have now re-opened Bonet.

Not long to go now

Edited by Dave_synth

Benicamp is a 30 minute walk I think, but I like the walk. You cross the village, so there's shops and bars and a lot of people sitting and drinking. And you're very close to the beach.

Campfib is 5 minutes, but there's a lot less trees and the beach is quite a walk.

Oh it's going to be fantastic! I hope Holland will play the finals on the 11th! :D

Hi folks,

Went to benicassim last year had an amazing time, camping was quite an effort though. Decide to this year to book a hotel in castellon which seems relatively close, does anyone know how easy it is to get a taxi/shuttle bus/bus in the early hours? Not really clear from the sites ive visted.

Many Thanks

P.S cheers for the beniplanner FrotyM much appreciated

Benicamp!

* Close to the beach

* Close to 2 supermarkets (LIDL and Mercadona)

* A lot of trees= shade on the campsite

* Party

* Close to the village=close to tapas bars, other bars, restaurants

* Close to the busstation that can bring lazy people to the festival venue

BENICASSIM (SPAIN). APPARTMENT FOR RENT (TORREON).

2 BEDROOM: 1 WITH KING SIZE BED & 1 WITH 2 INDIVIDUAL BEDS.

LIVING ROOM

BATHROOM

KITCHEN

BIG TERRACE

PARKING PLACE

TENNIS COURT

CHILDREN GAMES

2 MINUTES WALKING FROM THE BEACH

santiague@hotmail.com

At the moment I have 2 appartments available which sleeps up to 4 people in each one of them.

TORREON BEACH.

CLOSE TO FIB FESTIVAL.

Some of you might be interested in these...

http://events.myspace.com/Event/5559482/FEADZ--MAGIC-CLUB-BENICASSIM

http://events.myspace.com/Event/3140052/cHicKs-on-SpeEd

http://events.myspace.com/Event/1608654/monkeyzparties

Not sure if that's the club that opened on the wed night next to the bus pick up for benicamp or not? wonder if the end club and freezer club will be open this year. anyone try them last year?

First time going to beni, flight is this time two weeks, so excited :)

We're staying in a hotel for the first three nights and then camping for the festival! Is it easy to buy a tent over there? Just so so it would work out about the same/cheaper then checking one in with ryanair? and lugging it half way around Spain! There's 3 of us heading over (so far!)