benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!

I'm from Valencia, and i'm looking for a couple of flatmates for the Benicassim Festival 2010. I'm staying at an apartment 15 minutes walking from the venue and next to the beach, the direction is Luis Vives Street, if you want to find it on google maps. It has two rooms, and a big terrace, and also a pool. The price of the flat is 800 euros, so we offer the room that left for 400... 200 euros each person!! Supercheap!!

As I said we're from Valencia, so any kind of help you'll need, just ask!!

fitxaroja@hotmail.com

that's our trains booked now B) 11am on the monday going and 6pm coming back to barcelona so we miss the big queues and chill out on the beach for a few hours!

i started a clashfinder the other day but didn't have time to finish it. i know there isn't end times but you can hazard a guess between 30/45 minutes between sets depending on how big the band is. the one i did last year was pretty much spot on. hopefully get it finished soon. i noticed there's no pista pop stage this year, anyone know why?

we might also have a space for a lone traveller i one of our bungalows at bonterra. if anyone is interested let me know. someone in our crowd might not be able to make it. It would be £150 from 12-19th, swimming pool, soft-ish bed, cooking facilities, good showers and a 5 minute walk to the beach! And of course, as long as you don't mind sharing with 13 mad guys and girls from glasgow :D

Getting well excited now loserkid. There's about 18 of us heading from Ireland so we've a nice group going. For all the complaints about the lineup I think it's great, there's plenty to keep me busy each day and about 10-12 must sees for me. And the only real clash I have is DJ Shadow and Boys Noize on whatever day they're playing

Was wondering does anyone have any experience booking train tickets with renfe online? Myself and my brother are flying into Barcelona-Reus, getting the bus to Tarragona and getting the train from there to Benicasim. Will I need the original credit card I booked with when collecting the train tickets or just a form of ID?

And is it worth booking in advance, is there a chance the trains could sell out?

Cheers

Getting well excited now loserkid. There's about 18 of us heading from Ireland so we've a nice group going. For all the complaints about the lineup I think it's great, there's plenty to keep me busy each day and about 10-12 must sees for me. And the only real clash I have is DJ Shadow and Boys Noize on whatever day they're playing

Was wondering does anyone have any experience booking train tickets with renfe online? Myself and my brother are flying into Barcelona-Reus, getting the bus to Tarragona and getting the train from there to Benicasim. Will I need the original credit card I booked with when collecting the train tickets or just a form of ID?

And is it worth booking in advance, is there a chance the trains could sell out?

Cheers

Here's a wee clashfinder i rustled up. Now don't moan at me if it's wrong as i'm only going with the official start times! The end times are just an educated guess. I've been to a lot of festivals and i'd say it's an average of 30 minutes between bands, sometimes less between DJ's. It will at least give you a fair idea of what's going on :D

Benicssim2010Clashfinder-2.jpg

Edited by sprostongreen

it's the sunday before benicassim so unless your there a week early you should be able to watch it in a bar at home. but i'm sure there will be a few places in beni showing it if you are there. something like that will always be on tv in a pub :)

Here's a wee clashfinder i rustled up. Now don't moan at me if it's wrong as i'm only going with the official start times! The end times are just an educated guess. I've been to a lot of festivals and i'd say it's an average of 30 minutes between bands, sometimes less between DJ's. It will at least give you a fair idea of what's going on :D

Benicssim2010Clashfinder.jpg

that's our trains booked now B) 11am on the monday going and 6pm coming back to barcelona so we miss the big queues and chill out on the beach for a few hours!

i started a clashfinder the other day but didn't have time to finish it. i know there isn't end times but you can hazard a guess between 30/45 minutes between sets depending on how big the band is. the one i did last year was pretty much spot on. hopefully get it finished soon. i noticed there's no pista pop stage this year, anyone know why?

we might also have a space for a lone traveller i one of our bungalows at bonterra. if anyone is interested let me know. someone in our crowd might not be able to make it. It would be £150 from 12-19th, swimming pool, soft-ish bed, cooking facilities, good showers and a 5 minute walk to the beach! And of course, as long as you don't mind sharing with 13 mad guys and girls from glasgow :D

Has anyone else chosen postal tickets? (As opposed to the print at home option).

I'm going to be heading out a week before the festival, and it has just occured to me that I only have until the end of next week for my tickets to turn up.

I presume the tickets are going to be dispatched next week but am rather annoyed with myself for not choosing the print at home option.

If england or spain are in the final we're gonna stay in Barcalona to watch it. If not then we'll also be in beni. Theres lots of bars along the main street that im sure will have a good atmosphere. Mabe the Irish bar would be good?

It looks like there are four campsites

http://fiberfib.com/en/news/camping-areas-campfib-benicamp-y-villacamp/

Looks like people power worked here. The organisers must have have second thoughts about pissing so many people off.

Campfib, Villacamp and Caravanas are next to the festival site and Benicamp is nearer the town.

Edited by wambam