benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

It'd be magic if you did manage to do a wee timetable again mate. That one last year was cracking.

We stayed in the campsite last year on the nights there was no music so is there lots of late bars/nightclubs in benicassim town? Where abouts are they? Going to do it so much bigger and better this time! Get out and about every night.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be magic if you did manage to do a wee timetable again mate. That one last year was cracking.

We stayed in the campsite last year on the nights there was no music so is there lots of late bars/nightclubs in benicassim town? Where abouts are they? Going to do it so much bigger and better this time! Get out and about every night.

As have I my friend. Group of 5 of us booked into an apartment . This along with everything else has been booked, like you since late last year. The past 6 months of my life have been pretty much pivoting around Beni!

Have Rock Ness next week to tide me over in the mean time

Can anyone recommend a cheap way to get to Benicassim from Madrid? The 100 euro return shuttle is just too much. And I don't wanna have to pay to camp, what day shall I get there in order to make sure I get a spot in the free camping?

Edited by neeba

So when is everyone getting to the festival? Not sure whether or not going on Tuesday is too early.

[/quote/]

No way is tuesday too early IMO. What with them charging for the old benicamp site, i expect it to be severly cramped!

If anyones after a large tent for cheap, Argos are doing a six man half price at £45.. not the greatest but will more than do for beni.. with more than enough room for 2 of us..and the odd guest ;-)

Me and my boyfriend are staying the night before the campsite opens and the night after the campsite closes in Barcelona. Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel in the centre of Barcelona? We're not sure whether to trust them charging our credit card, so we prefer paying with PayPal or something similar.