benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.... of course! Its great news. Oasis looked really boring last year!

Jesus, fair enough you aren't into their music, but boring really isn't the word. They were one of the highlights of last years festival, the atmosphere in the crowd was unreal.

Waiting for a few more announcements....

Does anybody know if they'll be playing as the cartoons or in the flesh?

Maybe i should have read the offical site first...

"Performed by Damon Albarn, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon and the Gorillaz band the live show will feature songs from all 3 albums (Gorillaz, Demon Days and Plastic Beach) and include full production, with video animation, artwork and film as designed by Jamie Hewlett. Featured Artists are yet to be announced but recent live Gorillaz show’s have included performances by De La Soul, Roses Gabor, Bobby Womack, Little Dragon, Mos Def, Kano, Bashy and the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble."

Would love to see De la Soul, Bobby and Kano there too!

Edited by danger-man

Decent addition, never seen em live but heard they put on a good show. Notice that the official website is pushing the fact that Gorillaz are headliners, have they officially confirmed if Kasabian / Prodigy / Ray Davies or anyone else announced are headliners?

Actually just found this on the Xfm website.....

"Gorillaz have been announced as the final headliners of Benicassim. They will join The Prodigy, Kasabian, Vampire Weekend..."

So presumeably there has been some sort of announcement

Edited by moorz

Really looking forward to seeing the gorillaz, i havnt seen them before but have watched a couple if clips on youtube, of their video and hologram performances.

im also really looking forward to seeing foals and boyz noize after they cancelled last year

This will be my 2nd time going this year, just wondering if a vip pass is worth it this year or not? decent perks? the idea of a chillout spot sounds nice and cheaper drink (i probably wouldnt use the pool), and is it close to backstage? chances of celeb spotting? :P

and does it include ur entry aswell and isnt just a rediculously priced pass?