Bestival 2010

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went last year from Glasgow, we got a train to London, then a train to Portsmouth, hovercraft to the Isle of Wight then the shuttle bus to the site. I can't remember how much it cost, I will find out, but I know it was cheaper than that estimate for flying! It was very straightforward as well.

Edited by sinstar

Can we start the Bjork rumours now it's not Arcade Fire. Neil was 95% sure earlier in this thread which leads me to wildly guess that R&L put in a high late bid for the band. I'm blaming Sonisphere for taking heavier acts from Download forcing them to up there game and take bands usually destined for R&L forcing them to get more indie headliners taking them away from Bestival. *breathes* I have utterly no proof for this

Anyone who has been before able to tell what is the best time to get a ferry there/back on the thurs/mon?

Their prices are pretty mad. Looks like its easiest to book the bestival ticket and the ferry seperately as the wightlink and redfunnel websites are blooming confusing!