Bestival 2010

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First names outta the block for best 2010 include dizzee, the flaming lips, hot chip, lcd soundsystem, chase and status, rolf harris And echo and the bunnymen, gil scott heron, delphic, ellie goulding,fat freddys drop,flying lotus,david rodigan,dj derek, ewan pearson Plus some truly amazin acts comin mid feb and start of march... Watch out :P
Edited by Paul ™

yo dudes first acts outta the blocks comin now... some big announces comin mid feb and then start of march :P hope u like...

BESTIVAL GOES FLAMING BONKERS! 1ST ACTS ANNOUNCED...

9/10/11/12 September 2010 at Robin Hill Country Park, Isle of Wight

Curated by Rob da Bank Live music from Dizzee Rascal / The Flaming Lips / Hot Chip / LCD Soundsystem / Gil Scott Heron / Chase & Status / Echo and the Bunnymen / Simian Mobile Disco / Delphic / Rolf Harris / Marc Almond / dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip / Ellie Goulding / Fat Freddy's Drop / Flying Lotus / Four Tet / Kitty Daisy & Lewis / Stornoway / Tinie Tempah / Vitalic / The Cuban Brothers / Chilly Gonzales / Beardyman / Tunng / Hurts / Gaslamp Killer / The Vegetable Orchestra / Ulrich Schnauss / The Twinkle Brothers / High Llamas / The Antlers / Archie Bronson Outfit / Beth Jeans Houghton / Mixhell / Glen Matlock / Samuel and the Dragon / The Japanese Popstars / The Lost Brothers / Hear We Go Magic / Goldhawks / Countryside Alliance Crew / Laura J Martin / A Genuine Freakshow / Bookhouse Boys / King Charles / Three Trapped Tigers / Worship / French Horn Rebellion / Sisters of Transistors / Spindle and Wit / Starless & Bible Black / The Boy Who Trapped The Sun / Telegraphs / Tim and Sam Band / Unicorn Kid

DJ sets from Rob da Bank plus Annie Mac Presents / David Rodigan / Ewan Pearson / Dixon / Greg Wilson / Nathan Fake / Huw Stephens / Mary Anne Hobbs / Jaguar Skills / Joy Orbison / Horse Meat Disco / DJ Derek / Greg's Greats / SBTRKT / Ramadanman / Seth Troxler / Untold / The Broken Hearts / Back To The Phuture

Plus The return of The Afterburner / The Castle In The Sky Bonfire Extravaganza / Brand Spanking New Fields: The Wishing Tree & Tomorrow's World / Early Bird Ferry Deals / and Myriad Treats & Bestival's usual Merry Mayhem... Bestival Tickets available now

Full poster thingy

Edited by Paul ™

Wightlink are offering 1,000 Early Bird ferry-inclusive Bestival tickets at a reduced price for the first 1,000 tickets sold.

three-day inclusive Bestival and ferry tickets priced at £161.50 for foot passengers and £230.50 for a car and driver. Further reductions have been made for festival-goers travelling together, so four people in one car will pay £700 (a saving of £35) – or £175 each.

Once the first 1,000 tickets have sold, three-day Bestival and ferry tickets will revert to £167.50 for foot/additional car passengers and £232.50 for a car and driver – or £735 for four people in one car. Special rates are available for motorbikes and children aged 15 or under (under 5s free).

I'm quite keen but currently experiencing a cash flow problem (i.e. spending all my money booking summer holidays). What's the latest safe time to wait to buy tickets? Do they sell out quickly?

Also trying to persuade a couple of festival veterans that it might be suitable for them. What's the age range like?

really interested in going to this festival as have heard it's amazing, not too bothered by headliners in general but just curious

but also, would you recommend this festival to a group of chilled out 19 year olds?

Edited by rosierosie

I really want to go, I love the whole vibe of the festival and the acts are just a bonus!

Flaming Lips, Hot chip, delphic, fever ray, C&S, The xx, SBD and LCD soundsystem... woah

Thats enough for me but I'll wait til the sunday headliner is announced first, cheap too!